Cal City Thanksgiving

WTF Happened!!!!
hoofarted

Cal City Thanksgiving

Post by hoofarted »

So rolled in on Friday morning in time to see the aftermath of a rolled F250 at 20 Mule Team/395. :shock: I missed the downpour but the trails still had plenty of water on em. Made for a funner time getting into camp. Got there, realized I forgot sabreguy's phone number at home so had no way of getting a hold of him. :bash: Was hoping he'd spot my rig if out an about but no luck. Oh well. next time. All that rain made for excellent riding conditions! Almost forgot about my well worn rear tire. Nice and tacky, with no dust! Cuddeback lake actually had water in it! Local camp kids built a small track with a couple of jumps in it that proved to be an attraction for anyone in the area. See my vid below of me and my son hitting both spots. He's in the Gen1 250 with black side plates. See if you can spot the 500. I am only present thru the first half as I got a little tired. Enjoy...

The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Thats awesome man. Good video. Looks like fun.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Bummer we didn't get to meet up looks like you all had some good times!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Thats funny, build it and they will come. :lol:

I think I was in town, Rands, cause I heard sirens going south. I could almost see Cuddleback and 395 from where we were camped.