Randsburg thanksgiving

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Randsburg thanksgiving

Post by iggys-amsoil »

For the first time ever I left on T-day instead of Weds afternoon. Good thing because at, and north of Kramer Jct it was a flash flood zone and the peeps had to park on 395 and wait til morning. :shock: One of the RV's got stuck in the mud. Out in the desert?, ya it happens. Even when I pulled in I was unnerved by the softness of the dirt. But it was an excellent spot.
A small and very tight track setup by Stephen 14, that doubled as a shotting range for us while I was the moving target. :lol: J/k :lol:
That little setup had a lot of different things to practice on.
Lots of fireworks, two fires going almost 24/7 with wood left over. A couple of rides into Randsburg. Mostly I just chilled with riding, only used 2 gallons of gas and took the wife on a good ride.

Sabreguy showed Saturday and I took his boys into town. The oldest one didn't know about no riding on the paved road and sure enough I hear Sheiff John behind me with siren whaling, read him the riot act but no ticket.

Like in Jays thread, the weather was perfect, and I think the best ever for a TG weekend.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882