Glamis Annual Trip Oct 23-26th

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
Freemer

Glamis Annual Trip Oct 23-26th

Post by Freemer »

Lots of peeps will Attend :cool:

Camp site is at Ghecko

Should be a good turnout any hoon is welcome.

Lots of Fireworks and stuff also and some good friends.

Lots of food and Fun BYOB.

Tony
Nothing .....
Freemer

I Understand

Post by Freemer »

I have ridden Glamis for the pst 20 yrs and I have seen its corruption and ultimate destruction...in the past few years Glamis has been overrun by a lot of non riders and corporate idiots that have money but are NOT ...RIDERS..I avoid these people...

It is too much for most to attend ... Local SoCal peeps are primed and at the ready

Everyone else can blast the great Dumont Monument - and Achieve a D U I for themselves .. The police are begging you for your young money ...

Hence I will be attending the Fantastic Glamis Dunes for the start of the riding season - can't beat the Imperial Sand Dunes - If you can't afford to get there and have at least a $30K trailer - too many cheap asses cannot go .. too bad ...

Will have a great Turnout in SoCal with SoCal peeps - and Bro and I will RIDE like no one ever has done as usual or ever have once again..

Open Invite to those who might have some balls to ride the wild ride

Glamis is awesome - if you want to party and NOT RIDE - stay home and tank up ...

Serious riders only

Freemer
Last edited by Freemer on November 27th, 2008, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing .....
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

What are you talking about? Pretty aggro invite. :roll: do you know what website you are on?
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

freemer i would love to go.. as a matter of fact i was SUPPOSED to be going this weekend some of our crew is already out there at cement flats... however im moving into my new house this weekend so i will not be attending. :(
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC