Amateur Hillclimb / Verticross

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
rpeterson

Amateur Hillclimb / Verticross

Post by rpeterson »

Skips at Carnegie is hosting the final round of their amateur hillclimb series along with Verticross (side by side hillclimb on stock bikes). There is one Pro class for extended 450's that pays $$$$. Check out the rules under racer information, should be some good competition.

http://www.skipspromotions.com/amateur/

RP
hondahillclimber

Post by hondahillclimber »

you going to make up here to carnegie for the final round RP?
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Yup, I will be riding the Verticross on my 505 and the 450 Pro class for the $$$$. :D

RP
hondahillclimber

Post by hondahillclimber »

cool man, yea the verticross is a pretty cool event, i have yet to ride in it but it sure is fun to watch. see you there :wink:
BIGWORM500

Post by BIGWORM500 »

So how did u do RP?
2003 AF 500
2004 CRF 50
1979 XR 500 road and trail
500hp 68 Camaro
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

I went 3 for 3. I won both Stock and Altered Verticross classes and I won the 450 Pro. I let Petey ride my bike in the class and he finished 6th. It rained all Saturday night for perfect racing on Sunday. I got to do some trail riding with Porter on Friday, some guy gave me the keys to his Weekend Warrior to stay in for the weekend while he went home. :cool: If it wasn't for him I was in a sleeping bag in my truck. Partied Friday night with Scott Petersen (Big Daddy Racing). Got yelled at by a drunk Dad for not having candy for his Trick or Treatin' kids. :lol: Made a littel cash, good trip. :D

RP
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

sounds cool
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
BIGWORM500

Post by BIGWORM500 »

rpeterson wrote:I went 3 for 3. I won both Stock and Altered Verticross classes and I won the 450 Pro. I let Petey ride my bike in the class and he finished 6th. It rained all Saturday night for perfect racing on Sunday. I got to do some trail riding with Porter on Friday, some guy gave me the keys to his Weekend Warrior to stay in for the weekend while he went home. :cool: If it wasn't for him I was in a sleeping bag in my truck. Partied Friday night with Scott Petersen (Big Daddy Racing). Got yelled at by a drunk Dad for not having candy for his Trick or Treatin' kids. :lol: Made a littel cash, good trip. :D

RP
Scott Peterson isn't he in jail ....oooh different Scott Peterson..
Good Job RP ... :cool: Dude no candy 4 the kids wtf :lol: They probally got enough anyways spoiled kids :lol:
2003 AF 500
2004 CRF 50
1979 XR 500 road and trail
500hp 68 Camaro