Competive Edge pre Vet X

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Competive Edge pre Vet X

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Was pretty good. It was defiantly watered better than saturdays reports. Props to the crew. :cool: They stayed on it the whole time I was there til about 1:30.

Made the newish step up out of the S turn. The one that very few were tripling. :shock: For the Swarm Golbal crew, it will be 2nd gear pinned on the 450's. :wink: Thought about trying 2nd but it just seems like to much power is needed plus I'd need click third in the air. There's another jump after the tower step up thats more natrual for me to do that that, third, sort of a seat bounce and click fourth as soon as leaving the face. Thats a fun one.

Found the false natural BT third and fourth in the rolling whoop section, thoat hitting the bar pad slightly but I still feel it. Other than that a good day for CE. :lol:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

Glad practice went well Igg. See you this weekend!!

Jas....................................................................................................
"Practice does NOT make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect!"
redrocket190

Re: Competive Edge pre Vet X

Post by redrocket190 »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Was pretty good. It was defiantly watered better than saturdays reports. Props to the crew. :cool: They stayed on it the whole time I was there til about 1:30.

Made the newish step up out of the S turn. The one that very few were tripling. :shock: For the Swarm Golbal crew, it will be 2nd gear pinned on the 450's. :wink: Thought about trying 2nd but it just seems like to much power is needed plus I'd need click third in the air. There's another jump after the tower step up thats more natrual for me to do that that, third, sort of a seat bounce and click fourth as soon as leaving the face. Thats a fun one.

Found the false natural BT third and fourth in the rolling whoop section, thoat hitting the bar pad slightly but I still feel it. Other than that a good day for CE. :lol:
...shifting up to 4th in the whoops? I like it.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
iggys-amsoil

Re: Competive Edge pre Vet X

Post by iggys-amsoil »

redrocket190 wrote:
iggys-amsoil wrote:Was pretty good. It was defiantly watered better than saturdays reports. Props to the crew. :cool: They stayed on it the whole time I was there til about 1:30.

...shifting up to 4th in the whoops? I like it.
Ya cause if you can get the speed its a floater over the hill. :D