service honda

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
aloha450x

service honda

Post by aloha450x »

well i made a good sized purchase with service honda. i only worked with AJ and let me say that he has treated my as good as some of my close friends. he is a straight up guy in my book. :cool:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i dont think anybody has ever had a beef with AJ, it was all his "associates" people had problems with
HrcRacing

Re: service honda

Post by HrcRacing »

aloha450x wrote:well i made a good sized purchase with service honda. i only worked with AJ and let me say that he has treated my as good as some of my close friends. he is a straight up guy in my book. :cool:
Right on. When he converted my bike he went above and beyond on the whole deal, including parts that I needed to do it right. Great guy! :clink:
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

Well once again AJ has treated my like a friend and let me tell ya that says something because I have never had the pleasure of meeting him yet. Pics of the new hotrod to come.
exackery

X2

Post by exackery »

I was at the shop and then met him at his house when he did my conversion for me last year. One of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure of meeting -salt of the earth.

Remember fellas, while we might not always agree on our politics (so to speak) we all can agree on our desire to keep the dinosaur breathin!

Zak

p.s. (make that dinosaurs for all you KX pussies! hehe!)