Vet X round 1

Who beat who?

Hellbear

Vet X round 1

Post by Hellbear »

It looks like the Swarm Global riders did decent for the weekend. Potts got horrible starts in both races but came back to finish good. Mackane did good in the 1st race but I heard he got hit in the throat with a rock so he dnf'd the second race.

http://www.vetxracing.com/results/asp/c ... =114&c=174

It was good seeing you out there Iggy.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Good seeing the crew too.

Ya I wished I could of raced it. I see from the results there was a chance of trophing that race too. :? I expected a couple of others to take it easily. So the AF become a pit bike for the day. Oh well first DNF in 30+ plus races. It had to happen sooner or later.
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Good seeing the crew too.

Ya I wished I could of raced it. I see from the results there was a chance of trophing that race too. :? I expected a couple of others to take it easily. So the AF become a pit bike for the day. Oh well first DNF in 30+ plus races. It had to happen sooner or later.
Wow that's pretty dang good Iggy. Sucks about the radiator.
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

We already threw round 1 out the door, we'll trophy the next 7 races for sure and rack some points, that's what we're in it for anyway! Having both rounds 6 & 7 at Glen Helen will be challenging though, I'll keep the faith :D . Good to see ya Iggy, see ya at Comp Edge.

Jas......................................................................................................
"Practice does NOT make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect!"