slomas

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
rpeterson

slomas

Post by rpeterson »

RP
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

nice find :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

How Hillclimbing isnt a "X Games" event every year escapes me....

Robie's gonna' fix dat!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

Sadly enough- not too long after that interview I tore my right leg up on my first ride in the pro master class and ruined my weekend.
I still can't ride because of it :stretcher:

Hopefully I can ride @ the Big Nasty- Worst case, I can pit for CR and drink beer all day :buddies:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I hope you heal quickly bro
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
bsmith

YES ON HILLCLIMBING

Post by bsmith »

I HEARD THAT Bob,tALK ABOUT AN eXtReMe SPORT, IT TAKES VERY TOUGH ATHLETES TO TUMBLE AND GET UP!!NOT ALONE HOLD ON TO SUCH A CROTCH ROCKET :flip: TEAM PETERSON MACHINES ARE STATE OF THE ART BIKES,A PLEASURE TO WATCH!!! THE WORLD IS MISSING OUT BIG TIME FOR ONLY A HANDFUL OF DIRTBIKE ENTHOUSIEST(???) FOLLOW THE HILLCLIMB SCENE!!!AN X TYPE EVENT WOULD OPEN IT UP LIKE IT SHOULD BE! ALTHOUGH IT HAS COME ALONG WAY SINCE THE STARTING OF NAHA!!!!THE TOP RIDERS HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED AS ATHLETES NOT OKIES RIDIN DIRTBIKES!!!IDAHO IS COMING UP SEP 12-14 AWSOME EVENT TO SPECTATE.IF YOU HAV'ENT SEEN A CLIMB,YOU MUST SEE AND SMELL ONE NEAR YOU SOON!!! iM RIDING THERE ANYBODY CARE TO JOIN ME??? :cool: :clink:
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

AlisoBob wrote:How Hillclimbing isnt a "X Games" event every year escapes me....

Robie's gonna' fix dat!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Workin' on it my Brotha. :devious:

RP
Lindsay630

Post by Lindsay630 »

slomas wrote:Sadly enough- not too long after that interview I tore my right leg up on my first ride in the pro master class and ruined my weekend.
I still can't ride because of it :stretcher:

Hopefully I can ride @ the Big Nasty- Worst case, I can pit for CR and drink beer all day :buddies:
I was catching that hill dude, I was wondering what the hell happened. Very Very cool vid. I cant believe you didnt show that sweet looking 500 you picked while you were here. :cool: Hope you heal up well man.