Sandblast 2008 Dumont October 10-14

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

do you have my number? 562-755-8306 call if you get stuck
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

lewisclan wrote:
so where do you think we should go?

You've got the biggest rig J, im camping wherever you get stuck :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

4x4 baby so I think Ill make it to A-4-5 area but what about Aboveme I guess earthsaw or stoffers can pull him in if he gets stuck, you are on your own just dont let off it until you see my flags :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

lewisclan wrote: just dont let off it until you see my flags :cool:

You know me, pin it to win it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

TT Mike are you in?
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

all you guys should know you dont need a invatation to come out , come out and lets do some riding, I am also going to do a lot of kicking back and resting we have been working our asses off on this addition around here
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Im finishing up getting loaded. Didnt get off work early like I was supposed too, oh well. Those of you who need to get unstuck will be covered. Cell service is shitty but I usually get text messages fine in the spot. If you dont have my cell Danny Graves, Britt, Bob, Jay and others do so just call or pm them.
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
britincali

Post by britincali »

Just got back, had a bitchin time with some fun ridin. Its windy as hell out there, I almost got blown off a few times :shock:

Oh and Ill bet danny is still swappin jets :wink:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

shut up! I was swappin' needles BTW. still not running right, pinging at 1/4-1/2 throttle, but on the main she was running tits!
I was clicking into 5th up banshee hill about 3/4 of the way up and really haulin' balls! I need an extended swingarm to start in 3rd, I wind out 2nd too quick at launch and when I click into 3rd I'm already reving too high and click into 4th and plow the fucker!
It was an awesome time! and little windy, but smooth and very few people where there. those of us that remained went on a ride in the afternoon and Justin took us all through the big bowls on the back side of comp. It was Jason's forst time there and it really freaked him out! :lol: It really freaked me out my first time too :wink:
so.... whos coming out halloween weekend???? :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

throw that mikuni in the trash. ive never heard 1 person say anything good about those carbs. even the fast banshee guys use either keihin or lectron :lol:
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Definately some awesome riding this weekend!! WIND?? Shheeeit, if you truck didnt move 6 ft sideways it wasnt windy. Hell if it wasnt for wind we wouldnt have sand dunes, just dry lake beds!!

Anyone ever seen Stove Top haul ass on a qwad?? :wink: I'de like to see him try hill climbing with one!! HAHA Should have seen the look on Lil James face when Paul told him he could ride the Pauly Rocket... :lol:

The new suspension ROCKS!! Believe it or not Britt has come a long way from the old days of spilling gas (from the float bowl over flow) every 5 minutes, he got the jump on me to the whoops going back from Comp to camp by about 4 bikes and I wasnt able to catch him by the end!! He must not have had enough time to get tanked before putting his gear on...

The Clan as always, mucho thanks for the hospitality!! Ive been eating tri-tip for 3 days straight!! Bad luck this weekend cost them a few top ends and a chain bumper... :shock:

Sabers kid Matt hit the dunes for the first time, and also tried his first "super man", I give him a 10 for effort and distance/height, but he gets a ZERO for missing the landing!! HAHAHA

Danny almost got to ride, once...dam jetting, dam Mikuni... :wink:
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

we had a great time :cool:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

where is some photos :cool:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

100hp honda wrote:where is some photos :cool:
Ya its thursday, and I'm sittin in downtown Port Angles. WA. and this is the only fix I get for the week. :lol: See you guys Sat when I'm home.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

when I get home on 10-24 ill ask my wife for the ones she took and post em up next week