the new stuff:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyMJl4My ... =604445326[/youtube]
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

"Let’s break this up with a little note from Ryan Millar’s mechanic, Mike Smith. The mechanic formerly known as Kyle Beaton’s mechanic, Smith is now keeping Millar on-track in Texas as he prepares for his first year racing pro.

Hey, Danny, Mike here. We are down here getting drunk and ripping random people’s shirts off [laughs]. No, just joking, but here is what's going on. We drove pretty much drove straight through from the Millar farm [in Miami, Manitoba] to Oak Hill Motocross Park. What a long ass drive in the winter and wind.

We got down here on Saturday afternoon on February 7. We hit the track Monday morning, and boy oh boy, you can tell Ryan has been riding arenacross with all the bad habits that he had, like squaring corners. I figured that we were wasting our time riding the outdoor track so we spent the next two days on the corner track and worked hard there. His physical condition is not bad or anything, just rusty with the whole outdoor riding. We went back to the outdoor track Thursday, and figured he had stepped it up enough and that we should go try racing Lake Whitney. It was a Winter Series, Friday was practice, and that went not too bad. We were there just to see where Ryan’s speed was at. He pulled the holeshot in the 450 B class and led it wire to wire. I could not believe it because I didn't think he would do that well. In the 450 Open Amateur he got a bad start, like 8th or 9th, but made his way up to third. The last 450 B moto was going well and he was winning but then his front end washed out. He ended up 4th, and got 1st overall in the class. We where happy with that, and in the 450 Open Am, he got 4th in the second moto. It was getting dark and we were last moto—the gate didn’t drop until 5:45 PM! He finished 3rd overall in that class.

All in all it was a good weekend and I am happy with the progress we are making. Oh, btw, it was Ryan’s 16th birthday on Sunday. Yep, 6’2” and 16 years old!

The kid that never seems to get older, only taller: Ryan Millar.
"
oggo69

Post by oggo69 »

thats class :cool: nice to see a kid getting in there :cool: