PISMO RIDE 2008

WTF Happened!!!!
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

Had fun
Had the best view, camped the farthest out
and rode with no one that didnt come with me.
But I still had fun.
I burned over 5gals of gas
Brit's queer
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

90cr500guy wrote:Had fun
Had the best view, camped the farthest out
and rode with no one that didnt come with me.
But I still had fun.
I burned over 5gals of gas
:wink: :cool:
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
sabreguy

Finally

Post by sabreguy »

Here is a video!! ENJOY!!!!
Justin, Jason and me.
Click here to watch PISMO25jul08

Sorry it took so long! I should have more by this weekend.
I will probably put some music to the rest don't know for sure though.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
nobrakesbill

Post by nobrakesbill »

I like the bike sounds better than music. just my opinion.
'86 CR 500
'97 CR 500
'00 CR 500
'08 CRF 150R
'73 AJS 250 Stormer
nobrakesbill

Post by nobrakesbill »

Here's a couple of short vids. Chris, Mike, J.Lewis. :cool:

'86 CR 500
'97 CR 500
'00 CR 500
'08 CRF 150R
'73 AJS 250 Stormer
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Congrats Britt on your first roost...aHAHA

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

I go to the Doctors today because my foot started swelling. So Dr. Felix is his name I've known him my whole life and he's been my Doctor for twenty years. So I walk in the door and the first thing he say's "Mike where the fuck have you been you must have quit riding because you haven't been in for a while." hows that for compasion? Any how he tells me I have 3rd degree burns gives me a shot and puts me on meds 4 times a day and said no riding or working for ten days so I tell him "Your Fired!" hahahaha I told him I wanted to go riding next Thursday and he said he was gonna call my wife. I told him you can't your my Doctor! He said "You fired me now I'm just your friend"

So I guess the reason I'm telling you guys this is now I know how Justin feels... :lmao:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

teemtrubble wrote: So I guess the reason I'm telling you guys this is now I know how Justin feels... :lmao:
ASS!! :lmao:

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

More vids fellas!!

Click here to watch Pismo26Jul08pt1

Click here to watch Pismo26Jul08pt2

More to come!

Enjoy.......or don't...... I really don't give a damn :lol:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

M.F.D.B. wrote:
teemtrubble wrote: So I guess the reason I'm telling you guys this is now I know how Justin feels... :lmao:
ASS!! :lmao:
:lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Yeah my Chiropractor says "I'm job security" for him. :lol:

Hey Sabre that's pretty good, even the quality isn't bad. :lol:
Hmmm.... part 1 not working.

I now of another site that has better quality here's a sample http://www.vimeo.com/1249107

So http://www.vimeo.com is the site. Maybe next time. :wink:
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Yeah my Chiropractor says "I'm job security" for him. :lol:

A few decades ago I was having a cast changed out on my right leg.
There was an intern observing the doc and about half way through the change out he looks up at the intern and says,
'you're going to love these snow skier, motorcycle riders, they'll put all your kids through college.' :nanna:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Ok here are the same two vids just on Vimeo
Let me know which is better!
Vimeo was alot quicker to upload for sure.

Part 1
http://www.vimeo.com/1453292
Part2
http://www.vimeo.com/1453442
Last edited by sabreguy on August 2nd, 2008, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
xr680r

Post by xr680r »

We left Wednesday at 5:30pm, a little late of a start so we didn't stop and drove straight there. Filled up with water and pulled onto the beach at 10:15pm. I must have been driving a little fast to get there that quick. We drove down the Beach and it was full! Got to the end and tried to turn around and got stuck.....quickly got pulled out and dialed Lewis to let him know there was no beach front property but, I hung up when I saw how late it was. They called back anyways to make sure I was OK. Good friends.
Well, the boyz would jump out when we found an opening and run to check if there was room close to the beach and that it would be big enough for a group our size. We found just one and we made a run to get the truck in there.....I let off because I couldn't see that I was going to miss and land in someone’s camp so I didn't get very far and we setup camp there. Some young girls came over and invited us for bear bongs and to party. We unloaded the bikes and slept right where we landed. It worked out well because it blocked others from camping there. Terrance showed up some time in the AM and was up and ready to pull we into what would be camp. His jeep pulled us very well.
The camp filled up steadily as if it had all been planned when each rig was to pull in. We would just get someone into camp and setup and the next rig would pull in. The giant motor home was a surprise but, the guys to tow it in showed up just as the tires we lowered to 15psi. What a great group of guys. Everyone jumped to help and everyone shoveled, pulled, let air out. Nice to have people with such wonderful attitudes. I went on a few small rides with the boyz after the bike got started. A little jetting and I was ready to ride the next day.

Friday I was up at 7:30am ate and was looking for who was going to ride. I hooked up with some that were getting there bikes ready and off we went. Turned out to be a nice warm-up ride. Then some of the younger boyz were going out to find some place to jump. We jumped for quite a while and came back to eat. Back out to cruse the dunes and to look for what the younger were saying was a mean set of doubles but, Cam stuffed his 500 into a witch eye and Zeph was right on top of him. They lived through it but, it was not good. Zeph's bars bent on Cam's arm and Zeph got his bell rang. After they licked their wounds it was found that the bars were bent badly and the radiator was broke. On the way back to camp James seized his bike and it was down and out. We went on another ride just to cruse the dunes and that was it for Friday riding for me. Friday night there was some fireworks and CREMORA FIREBALLS. The cremora in the five gallon bucket was real nice and got some praise.

Saturday I was up at 7am and first thing I did was suit up. Breakfast burritos and I was looking for who was going to ride.......I guess I must have been part of the click to be able to ride so much??? :roll: I don't think it had anything to do with being ready and looking to go riding :shock: Bunch of guys were getting on there bikes so I joined in. My feelings were hurt because they didn't ask me to go but, I figured if they didn't want me to ride with them they could try and lose me :P Got roosted right off the bat by Chance with wet sand as we turned off the beach. Hit me in the chest but, the guy next to me got roosted real bad in the goggles and had to stop. He got talked to after the ride. WE were following Cam carving the dunes and after a time I got lazy and was cutting corners, sitting on the seat. As I was lugging the 500 up a small dune I was just going to pop of the top a little but, I went WOT to get into the power and was a little late. As the bike came to life the front tire was already off the ground and the bike launched into orbit. I could see from the bottom of my vision that the fender was leaving and the bike was going tires up. The kicking, hoping to land on my feet started up I landed face down anyways. Landed on little :oops: and it got a sand rash. Busted the pipe just outside the exhaust flange. That also got ripped off, busted plastic but, good to ride to camp. I missed out on the click that left me and went to the drags..... :x You guys all suck and had a good time without me. I think this was done because the rest of you knew I would own you on the drags and someone planned this :shock: So, I went back to camp and watched the kids play football. It was amazing how well the kids all got along. No trouble from any of them. They even let the little ones be the quarter back.
Well. The faithful XR was fired up and I went on a little ride to make sure that would pull duty for the rest of the weekend. There was lots of food and everyone shared. More fireworks and CREMORA FIREBALLS. The Thermite (not magnesium) was real nice and got some praise. It was placed very far way but, still real nice and safe. Could see for a long ways and the moisture in the air made it seem very big. WE had an outside movie on the big screen. I didn't like the movie but, the sound was nice.

Sunday we got up and ate...gave God praise with some music and Bible in our trailer, there was about nine of us. More football, food and fixing bikes that got broken. More easy rides and fireworks and food. I hurd something about the quads next to camp racin all night and roosting but, I was to far away from that to know what was going on. Bob, went and shut down the music at some other rude camp. As far as I know all the younger riders were on their best behavour. I do know that there was an exit to ride by some of the vehicals.......nust suck to park where everone is on the pipe to leave camp.
Some were leaving. I visited the "other camp" a few times. More great food and another outside movie.

Monday we went on one more ride before everyone worked together to get the rigs on the beach and the tires all back to road pressure. It was a very good trip......I even got to ride and think I was part of the click! :cool:

Lots of good pictures and video here, it will take sometime to catch up on this thread. I missed quite a bit. I just breased over it.
Last edited by xr680r on August 2nd, 2008, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.borynack.com/XR650R
Jesus is the Only Way, the Truth and He is Life!
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

Links no workey
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

arleybeer40 wrote:Links no workey
Cut and Paist fart knocker... :wink:

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

The Vimeo does seem to be just a touch better. I played them side by side. The biggest difference is Vimeo played smoothly while Put File intermittantly slowed down. Dont forget though, you can only get as good of quality as the orgional recording...

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

arleybeer40 wrote:Links no workey
Try them now must have down something when I changed them to red :?

I am going to try one without using Windows Movie Maker.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

Thanks. workin good now.
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Yep I saw the tail end of XR's get off. Nice write up btw. If it wasn't for sand I'd say, "thats gona leave a mark" but the bike took most of it.

In Nobrakesbills video pic showing my bike and Brit. and after todays Glen Helen race sure drives home the sharp contrast bewteen riding dunes and racing moto. In the end I had a great time today too.

I still think Viemo is better. Once in a while the video would stop for a second or two but thats because of the slower dsl, I bet the T1 at work works perfect, I try it tomorrow.
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

The flash was messing with Lulu's hangover I think... :wink:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

DEFINITION OF WASTED:

DEFINITION of "PTFO":

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
britincali

Post by britincali »

Wet wasted and cold :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

So where are the group pics from a top of Sabres coach? We know there were 7-8 cams up there.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

More vids!!!!
part 3
http://www.vimeo.com/1489034
and
part 4
http://www.vimeo.com/1490716

Here is one group photo Iggro

There should be at least two more vids coming!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!