PISMO RIDE 2008

WTF Happened!!!!
britincali

Post by britincali »

I dint roost anyone or anything, I have a very light hand on the throttle.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

lewisclan wrote: I just want to thank all the peeps for the donations for drinks it really helped off set the cost. my family really had a great time with all of you guys. :cool:

That was the most expensive 1/2 a mai thai I ever had :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
TheSandMan

Post by TheSandMan »

M.F.D.B. wrote:3 fire pits, a great view of 6 rv's, so I couldnt tell when people were suiting up for a ride till I heard the engines light up, $10,000 gas bill and 16 hours in the cab of my truck with 4 people pissed off at eachother, people riding donuts around their camp right next to my truck and trailer making shit loads of noise and kicking sand on my truck, but even after all that and other stuff I wont mention, I still enjoyed myself, all im saying is I left there with much to be desired...

It was cool to meet all the noobs and put faces with the names, I just hope things will be a little different next trip, thats all...
:homo:
If you ain"t crashin You ain"t ridin!
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

F u brit, im still cleanin sand out of my truck, trailer, ears, eyes, nose and crack from you. It was worth it though, even though everyone thinks im retarded for admitting as to how long i've known you :bash: Take a page from brit: if you dont fell like your accepted, make your self feel accepted: we dont have class clowns for nothing :lol:
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

M.F.D.B. wrote:3 fire pits, a great view of 6 rv's, so I couldnt tell when people were suiting up for a ride till I heard the engines light up, $10,000 gas bill and 16 hours in the cab of my truck with 4 people pissed off at eachother, people riding donuts around their camp right next to my truck and trailer making shit loads of noise and kicking sand on my truck, but even after all that and other stuff I wont mention, I still enjoyed myself, all im saying is I left there with much to be desired...

It was cool to meet all the noobs and put faces with the names, I just hope things will be a little different next trip, thats all...
Honestly, I think for us the weekend would have been way different if it weren't for the long ass drive, sleep deprevation and drama BS. by the time we finally made it to pismo all of us were tired, irritated and about $200 on the CC into the trip... kinda started things on the wrong foot...
next time if we have as big of a group, some rides should get organized like iggy was saying. Like at lunch someone could go around and tell everyone that there is a ride planned at 2 or something. when we were invited on a ride, everyone else was all geared up, ready to go while we were eating in our underwear...
Still cool trip, I'll be back next year...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

britincali wrote:I dint roost anyone or anything, I have a very light hand on the throttle.
ya, I only saw you cover iggy and bobs stuff completely in sand a few times! :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

there is always room for improvement, :cool:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

britincali wrote:
lewisclan wrote: I just want to thank all the peeps for the donations for drinks it really helped off set the cost. my family really had a great time with all of you guys. :cool:

That was the most expensive 1/2 a mai thai I ever had :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had stuff for margritas
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

Its cool man I was only messin with ya :wink: , I made a point of staying away from the hard stuff as it really fuks me up bad.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

I dont know what MFDB is bitching about...............I would have given anything just to be there...........even if I ended up riding alone. God knows it wouldnt be the first time.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

TYSTYX wrote:I dont know what MFDB is bitching about...............I would have given anything just to be there...........even if I ended up riding alone. God knows it wouldnt be the first time.
:headbang:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

Graves wrote:Honestly, I think for us the weekend would have been way different if it weren't for the long ass drive, sleep deprevation and drama BS. by the time we finally made it to pismo all of us were tired, irritated and about $200 on the CC into the trip... kinda started things on the wrong foot...
next time if we have as big of a group, some rides should get organized like iggy was saying. Like at lunch someone could go around and tell everyone that there is a ride planned at 2 or something. when we were invited on a ride, everyone else was all geared up, ready to go while we were eating in our underwear...
Danny this in no way reflects your actions taken on the trip and has no bearing on my opinion of you:

I dont wanna hear shit about sleep deprevation. I got up at 6 a.m. thursday, drove to apple valley picked up my wife and son, took them to breakfast spent 3 hours hanging out with them at her moms house, drove to lucerne valley picked up my buddy jose, loaded up his crap and took his fire wood, drove back to apple valley and he'd forgot his glasses, drove back to the other side of lucerne valley so he could get his glasses then headed back for apple valley to drop off my wife and son then drove back to rancho cucamonga. We got back to my house at 3 in the afternoon and procedeed to load the trailer, go buy stuff, drink beer, till brit showed up at fukin 10:30 at night. Loaded brits crap, chilled had a beer left at midnight on the dot. DDDDDDRRRRRIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEE my ass off, get to pismo at 4:50 friday morning(called you guys when were in burbank and you guys were in state line, wanna say like 1 ish.) Brit tried to wake pepole up to get us un stuck(thanks sabre for being the only to get a picture of that, we'd forgotten to :belch:) Got towed out by team trubble and p&p, parked, unloaded business was done at 9:30, rode , drank, ate breakfast, you guys rolled in at like what 11? Stayed up till 12 i guess sat morning. Enough biatchin. I did it with 250 total on my part, had 2 other hoons with me, chris brought bacon and paid like 175 in deisel and got us there and back. Rode the hell outa that place with everyone that was leavin camp. They did'nt ask me to go. I heard bikes firing(wich ment i had time to drink a beer and smoke a cig then get geared up, drink a beer and smoke a cig again) then we were gone :3g: and i brought brit so there's the drama b.s.
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

100hp honda wrote: 30 people+20 kids= noise and sand on your truck. not saying its right, just saying thats what kids/young adults do and sometimes retarded grown people.
The problem was the camp next door, not ours. Im sorry, but I dont care how many people is in your camp, CAMP is not the place to have races, thats what the dunes are for, and thats how innocent people get hurt. So when some kids parents are sitting there watching it and not caring, that pisses me off even more...
TYSTYX wrote:I dont know what MFDB is bitching about...............
Thats easy, im not bitching, im stating the facts, and im OVER IT, this thread was ABOUT a ride report and THAT is what I gave. If you guys dont want honest opinions just let me know and I will cancel my account because HONESTY is the ONLY thing you will ever get from me. So if you dont want the answer, dont ask the FUCKING QUESTION...
Last edited by M.F.D.B. on July 30th, 2008, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

arleybeer40 wrote:
Graves wrote:Honestly, I think for us the weekend would have been way different if it weren't for the long ass drive, sleep deprevation and drama BS. by the time we finally made it to pismo all of us were tired, irritated and about $200 on the CC into the trip... kinda started things on the wrong foot...
Danny this in no way reflects your actions taken on the trip and has no bearing on my opinion of you:

I dont wanna hear shit about sleep deprevation. I got up at 6 a.m. thursday, drove to apple valley picked up my wife and son, took them to breakfast spent 3 hours hanging out with them at her moms house, drove to lucerne valley picked up my buddy jose, loaded up his crap and took his fire wood, drove back to apple valley and he'd forgot his glasses, drove back to the other side of lucerne valley so he could get his glasses then headed back for apple valley to drop off my wife and son then drove back to rancho cucamonga. We got back to my house at 3 in the afternoon and procedeed to load the trailer, go buy stuff, drink beer, till brit showed up at fukin 10:30 at night. Loaded brits crap, chilled had a beer left at midnight on the dot. DDDDDDRRRRRIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEE my ass off, get to pismo at 4:50 friday morning(called you guys when were in burbank and you guys were in state line, wanna say like 1 ish.) Brit tried to wake pepole up to get us un stuck(thanks sabre for being the only to get a picture of that, we'd forgotten to :belch:) Got towed out by team trubble and p&p, parked, unloaded business was done at 9:30, rode , drank, ate breakfast, you guys rolled in at like what 11? Stayed up till 12 i guess sat morning. Enough biatchin. I did it with 250 total on my part, had 2 other hoons with me, chris brought bacon and paid like 175 in deisel and got us there and back. Rode the hell outa that place with everyone that was leavin camp. They did'nt ask me to go. I heard bikes firing(wich ment i had time to drink a beer and smoke a cig then get geared up, drink a beer and smoke a cig again) then we were gone :3g: and i brought brit so there's the drama b.s.
I hear ya bro... no need for a pissing contest here...
I got up at 4:30am had a major drama filled day at work since friday was the first day I have taken off in my 2 1/2 years at this job and there was a lot of prep at hand. I also didn't sleep all night.
Of coarse Justin didn't sleep wednesday night so that he could sleep during the day thursday and drive all night, but plans don't always work out, so he didn't sleep and drove all night (me telling messed up pussy stories and such realy loud downstairs at his house probably ddn't help him sleep). ya, that was a brutal day for a lot of us.
What it comes down to is MFDB stated he didn't have that great of a time and I stated that I hope to make next year better. PERIOD. that is the vegas crews ride report.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

We rode we drank and we ate no matter how much or how little my family and I thank you all just for being there until next time...
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

teemtrubble wrote:We rode we drank and we ate no matter how much or how little my family and I thank you all just for being there until next time...
Your family was one of the best neighbors a guy could ever have!!
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

teemtrubble wrote:We rode we drank and we ate no matter how much or how little my family and I thank you all just for being there until next time...
Dude, we need to eat, drink and ride a lot more at the next trip! :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
britincali

Post by britincali »

M.F.D.B. wrote: If you guys dont want honest opinions just let me know and I will cancel my account ...

Dude you were doing so well up untill then, that is straight little bitch talk.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

britincali wrote:
M.F.D.B. wrote: If you guys dont want honest opinions just let me know and I will cancel my account ...

Dude you were doing so well up untill then, that is straight little bitch talk.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
ya, in my opinion its just the wrong thread for talk like that! :rotfl:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

OK I will chime in about the rides and "clicky" issue.
I wish that when people were about to go out on a ride that someone would have come by and said they were going in X amount of minutes. Because I didn't have much of a chance to get ready once I heard the bikes fire up. But ......if Matt hadn't gotten so sunburnt I probably would have been out mingling more with everyone then spending time in the motorhome so I would have known about the rides. All the rides that I went on I had a blast. It was cool as hell to just watch some of you ripping up the dunes . Every ride I felt more comfortable out there.
As for the clicky part I think it was cool that brit and them started another group and kept the kiddies at bay heck J even asked that before the ride ever started.
I did think that certain people hung together but that didn't mean if I walked over they shunned me. That and if you have been friends with someone or even just hit it off with someone then who are you more likely to hang with? So no issues with "clicky" here.
Honestly I had a blast and I will try hard to make it next year and to Dumont. (Cash flow is my biggest object).
When Matt got sunburnt my priorties changed from trying to ride to making sure he was OK and everybody stepped up to make him and us feel welcome and supported.
I just want to thank everyone for everything and I am not bitching about anything just stating how I felt.

Still working on the vids. I can't get them to upload to Photobucket or Putfile.
But they are coming.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
britincali

Post by britincali »

Nice one saber well put :cool:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Maybe it's my age, or my past, but I see no reason to suggest that the trip was anything less than sweet. It was 600 miles each way for me, and I loved it. I didn't have anyone bitching at me though, that would make the trip sucky. It surprises me to hear any negative talk about the trip. When I rode with the Vegas crew, we had fun, I never saw Justin or Danny voicing displeasure, must have all gone down during the drive to and from the beach. And I'm sorry to hear that you blokes don't rate the ride an A+. Next ride, we will kill it, and if there is anyone specifically that made your experience less than sweet, I say leave them out of the plans for the next ride. :wink:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

britincali wrote:Nice one saber well put :cool:

X2 :wink: :cool:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
britincali

Post by britincali »

IMO as per pismo the riding sucked but I go mainly for meeting up with everyone. And as far as that goes it was a AAAA+++ ride :D

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Ported&Polished wrote:Maybe it's my age, or my past, but I see no reason to suggest that the trip was anything less than sweet. It was 600 miles each way for me, and I loved it. I didn't have anyone bitching at me though, that would make the trip sucky. It surprises me to hear any negative talk about the trip. When I rode with the Vegas crew, we had fun, I never saw Justin or Danny voicing displeasure, must have all gone down during the drive to and from the beach. And I'm sorry to hear that you blokes don't rate the ride an A+. Next ride, we will kill it, and if there is anyone specifically that made your experience less than sweet, I say leave them out of the plans for the next ride. :wink:
:wink: , like I was saying, we had some drama, pismo sucks for riding, but it was really cool to chill with my homies and we went on one killer little ride! next year will be awesome!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80