i got hosed by sudco

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
100hp honda

i got hosed by sudco

Post by 100hp honda »

so last monday i called sudco and mention i was bobs aqaintance. i ordered parts for PJ carb

needles: DEJ, CGL

pilot: 52

main: 168, 170, 175, 185

heres the parts that showed up for PJ: DEJ, CGL, 52 pilot, 170 main

heres what showed up for some unknown carb: 168 main, 175 main, 185 main

i specifically told john on the phone ALL these parts were for the same carb. luckily i didnt specificaly need all of them for a race or anything but its still pretty agravating...kind of like dealing with a dealer in that you never know whats going to show up at the door. someone dropped the ball BOB :roll: its all cool ill call them monday and get it straightened out :lol:
britincali

Post by britincali »

Your "all cool" but you title the thread GOT HOSED...... :? :? :? :?
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

well they are bobs freinds, so i wont come on here calling them dumb fawkers...hence why i said im "all cool" :wink:. but i got to send half the shit back, probly at MY expense :roll:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i aint here to slam nobody...just saying it cant be that hard to fill the order correct....2 needles, 4 mains, 1 pilot :? . even brit could do it...i think :roll: :lol:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Now you've gone to far buddy! Even Brit could do it... WTF were you thinking!
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
Travis

Post by Travis »

Why has it gotten too difficult to give a customer what they want? Especially fast food? I can go to any restaurant and ask for a specific Combo meal and 9 outta 10 times it gets screwed up. :x
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I pay them extra to fuck your shit up Clyde......

:twisted:
ou812

Post by ou812 »

possible that you may have been black listed :nutkick:
britincali

Post by britincali »

ou812 wrote:possible that you may have been black listed :nutkick:

Nah bob just told 'em to fuk up orders shipped to any addy with a space # :wink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Steiner 311

Post by Steiner 311 »

Do I need to get involved?? I just got back in the door about 5 minutes ago from the ranch. I'll be here this evening and will walk down to his house and have a chat with Johnny-boy! He's got Kristens 125 down there anyway.

Jas...................................................................................................
"Practice does NOT make perfect, only perfect practice makes perfect!"
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i called yesterday but john wasnt in the office. i sent the wrong jets back with reciept and memo of the correct ones i need. hope i get the correct ones this time :?
hawaiiboy31

Post by hawaiiboy31 »

Ok Here the deal. Yes I sent you the wrong jet.I made a mistake. Shit people make mistakes!! I bet you never a mistake that is why you made this post. Sudco has a stricked guide line there. There is a 4 jet min. order. I sent you one of each jet because you are part of this site. I'm willing to help everyone from this site in any way I can. But people like you really make me not want to do anything extra for people. Please dont be that guy who fuck shit up for everyone. I got your returned jets and sent out the right one on thursday. If you want the $.48 for the us mail that you paid for to ship it back to me I will be more than happy to give it to you. PLease dont come on here and say you go hosed. If I am totally out of line saying this PLEASE TELL me.
Travis

Post by Travis »

hawaiiboy31 wrote:Ok Here the deal. Yes I sent you the wrong jet.I made a mistake. Shit people make mistakes!! I bet you never a mistake that is why you made this post. Sudco has a stricked guide line there. There is a 4 jet min. order. I sent you one of each jet because you are part of this site. I'm willing to help everyone from this site in any way I can. But people like you really make me not want to do anything extra for people. Please dont be that guy who fuck shit up for everyone. I got your returned jets and sent out the right one on thursday. If you want the $.48 for the us mail that you paid for to ship it back to me I will be more than happy to give it to you. PLease dont come on here and say you go hosed. If I am totally out of line saying this PLEASE TELL me.
Nice, I love it when someone can stand up and admit a mistake. I have no idea who was in the right or wrong here but major Kudo's for taking the heat and even offering to make things right. You get an A OK in my book. Not that it amounts to much, since I don't know you, the other guy, or have ever purchased anything from you. :D :D
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

hawaiiboy31 wrote:Ok Here the deal. Yes I sent you the wrong jet.I made a mistake. Shit people make mistakes!! I bet you never a mistake that is why you made this post. Sudco has a stricked guide line there. There is a 4 jet min. order. I sent you one of each jet because you are part of this site. I'm willing to help everyone from this site in any way I can. But people like you really make me not want to do anything extra for people. Please dont be that guy who fuck shit up for everyone. I got your returned jets and sent out the right one on thursday. If you want the $.48 for the us mail that you paid for to ship it back to me I will be more than happy to give it to you. PLease dont come on here and say you go hosed. If I am totally out of line saying this PLEASE TELL me.
in my first post i said "its all cool". i bought stuff from sudco waaaay before this site was ever created, i bought stuff waaay before i ever knew bob, ill still buy stuff from sudco because i had no doubts you would make it right and re-send the correct parts. everyone does make mistakes, but keeping mistakes to a minimun keeps customers coming back. ill need more carb parts in the future, and i have no problem ordering from sudco again :cool:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Sudco Rules...... period!

Thanks for all your efforts John, they are appriciated.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

AlisoBob wrote:Sudco Rules...... period!

Thanks for all your efforts John, they are appriciated.
X2
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/