anything going on in AZ?

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
nmdesertrider

anything going on in AZ?

Post by nmdesertrider »

I have most of the bugs worked out of my bike-- anything happening in AZ soon? Not many other 500 people here in NM.
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

If by Az. you mean Phoenix, the answer is no. Unless your into getting up at 3am, riding from the crack of dawn to around 9am, then rushing home to hide in the basement with the swamp cooler on full blast. However, if by Az you are talking about Prescott, Flagstaff, and Payson, the answer is hellz yea. We are in the middle of the ride season here and when it rains and the clouds cover the area, it's heaven. Any time you feel like riding out this way, let me know. :o
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
fmf2001

Re: anything going on in AZ?

Post by fmf2001 »

nmdesertrider wrote:I have most of the bugs worked out of my bike-- anything happening in AZ soon? Not many other 500 people here in NM.
were at in new mexico are you at if you want to ride hit me up i live in new mexico
fmf2001

Re: anything going on in AZ?

Post by fmf2001 »

nmdesertrider wrote:I have most of the bugs worked out of my bike-- anything happening in AZ soon? Not many other 500 people here in NM.
were at in new mexico are you at if you want to ride hit me up i live in new mexico