Anything cooked on the charcoal grill

List your favorites!!!
atank

Anything cooked on the charcoal grill

Post by atank »

Meats, vegetables, beer can chicken......
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i have a costco tri tip in the fridge defrosting waiting for some marinade that it will soak in overnight and get cooked on the barbie saturday :P :D
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
JBaze

grill

Post by JBaze »

I really mis the old grill. My wife and I have fallen in with the dumbass gas grill trend and except for heating the house, you might as well just cook in the oven. I think I might run down and get a charcol grill right now and some sirloin.
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

Arctic Char or lake trout stuffed with mushrooms, greenpeppers, onions,little squeeze of lemon juice,now thats a bbq & of course some bloody steaks.
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

kkvslayer wrote:Arctic Char or lake trout stuffed with mushrooms, greenpeppers, onions,little squeeze of lemon juice,now thats a bbq & of course some bloody steaks.
that sounds great I love trout
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I'm into bbqing pork ribs with sauce. I don't have a problem with gas, it works for me. I don't like dry over cooked bbq foods, some people have a tendency to do that, ruins it for me.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Ported&Polished wrote:I'm into bbqing pork ribs with sauce. I don't have a problem with gas, it works for me. I don't like dry over cooked bbq foods, some people have a tendency to do that, ruins it for me.
so how do you make the fall off the bone pork ribs?
I love st. louis ribs
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

lewisclan wrote:
Ported&Polished wrote:I'm into bbqing pork ribs with sauce. I don't have a problem with gas, it works for me. I don't like dry over cooked bbq foods, some people have a tendency to do that, ruins it for me.
so how do you make the fall off the bone pork ribs?
I love st. louis ribs
I have a slight problem with the burning, too...just lower the flame super low. Have to try charcoal though. As far as the ribs go, I always boil mine in a pot first with onions and garlic. After boiled (sometimes too long - where the meat falls off the bones) - throw on BBQ on foil cover in sauce to glaze em and yur good.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

atank

Ribs

Post by atank »

After reading the last few comments, I may have to take the rest of the day off work and start the ribs :lol: