Ever felt like a whore in church?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
JBaze

Ever felt like a whore in church?

Post by JBaze »

I been a member here for a while, and sadly on the other site too. I don't go to the "other one" anymore though. Except for this morning when I was cruising the intro your self column, and saw a guy saying he is trying to get them to have a joke section too. So I had to look, and the people trying to be so PC and having to ask if "this" id ok or "that" made me want to puke. I felt like a whore in church, and you what.....I kinda like it! Later guys. Jason :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Travis

Post by Travis »

Hey, that was me. I didn't want to upset the children over there. I posted a vid in Wally World that I am sure wouldn't fly over there though. You should check it out. I think I titled it "I'm still Laughing". I am somewhere in between these 2 sites so I thought I would join both until one or the other throw me out. I guess my only connection to either Site is my bike.
JBaze

bs

Post by JBaze »

I didn't know that was you in the column over there. I haven't been to that one in a long time, and when I was going through all of the the topics, not just the joke one, but all, it was just very lame how PC everybody has to be to inorder to belong or fit in over there. Makes me ashamed to be associated with them. Truthfuly, if I were out for a weekend ride and camping, I wouldn't want to sit around a camp fire with people like that. I mean, I don't feel the need to use a 4 letter word every other word, but at the same time I don't think that people need to be so wound up about it either. For instance, I am 35 years old, I have a 15 year old Daughter, and a 3 year old son. I am aware of my language and thoughts around them. However when I'm in shop with the guys, I'm in the shop with the guys. I totally understand being polite and good natured, but I also understand being real and not plastic. Honestly, I was just tyring to be funny, and was not by any means aiming gunfire at you man. It's all good. Jason. :D
Travis

Post by Travis »

No worries, I am like you and fall between the 2 extremes. If my buddies were to see me at home they may not know me. I live 2 lives. One at the Garage, much like here and one at home like over there. Watch what you say, someone may hear you over there and who gives a shat over here, no one to judge. I feel like a guys hangout over here and over there would be like the wives were in close proximity. If you know what I mean. This smiley is badazz :3g:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Theres some really good folks at the other site....

That said, I remember one post the read " I scared th crap out of myself on this double jump".... It was modified by a mod to read.."I scared the poo-poo out of myself"...

"POO-POO"

Another one said " I'm having a hell of a good time here. It was changed to "heck of a good time" .. then deleted altogether....

:roll:

Each site has its own vibe... the choice is yours.....

Thanks for the support guys.....
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

AlisoBob wrote:Theres some really good folks at the other site....

That said, I remember one post the read " I scared th crap out of myself on this double jump".... It was modified by a mod to read.."I scared the poo-poo out of myself"...

"POO-POO"

Another one said " I'm having a hell of a good time here. It was changed to "heck of a good time" .. then deleted altogether....

:roll:

Each site has its own vibe... the choice is yours.....

Thanks for the support guys.....

Weren't me-
Good post Bob.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

You do a great job Scott.... both dividing your time between the two boards, and Modding at Traces....

If you were the VP over there.... this board prolly' wouldnt even exist...

You da' Man!
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:
If you were the VP over there.... this board definatly wouldnt even exist...

You da' Man!

Fixed.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
JBaze

this site

Post by JBaze »

Well I choose this one. It's very hard to express emotion by typing, but the people that post on this site are the caliber of people that I would hang out with. Somethings on your mind say it, got a good joke, tell it. Don't sit and ponder wether or not it will get changed or if you will get 'banned' .I have the upmost confidence in our leader that he will let us know if we go a little to far without extreem measures. When I was reading some of the stuff over there a few of the guys would be talking about one thing then the posts would drift to this site, and "if thats the kind of stuff you like you belong over there" things like that. Makes us sound like a cult. Thats awesome if you ask me. Jason. :twisted: