Beers in the freezer, but how many?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Ported&Polished

Beers in the freezer, but how many?

Post by Ported&Polished »

Summer time in Az., man it's been hot as hell around here, upper 90's for days. I close up all the windows and shades and the upstairs guest house stays nice until around 5pm, when the sun goes low and hits the windows. Then the room goes from around 80 to 100 degrees in about an hour. Crazy, because I like to chill out and watch some baseball in the evening up there. Ugg, to hot, no A/C and if I open the windows, it really feels horrible. My leather couch becomes a giant heating pad. The room stays above 90 until around 9pm, even though I run fans and open all the windows. Anyway, I like to put a couple beers in the freezer to get them extra cold and refreshing. But sometimes I put in to many and they end up getting frozen, and need to be defrosted before I can drink them. Well I discovered if I open a drinkable one, and put a frozen one down my pants, by the time I'm ready for another, it's defrosted! Plus it makes me feel cooler than just drinking the stuff, a win win! :cool:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

Dude, between you shitting in your pants, cooking hotdogs while nude in

the woods, and shoving cans of beer down your pants, well, im really not

sure what to think anymore............but I know where you belong: :lol: