Vet X Racetown Series ending 5/17-18.

Who beat who?

iggys-amsoil

Vet X Racetown Series ending 5/17-18.

Post by iggys-amsoil »

It was 95 sat and round 90 sunday, I pretty much sucked this weeked, didn't have anything for anyone. I think a little heat stroke or something got me. Good thing is I kept it on two wheels all weekend. Only bad thing was stalling out the gate in one moto saturday. I ended up 6th in both so it didn't matter. Almost eat crap taking a good bound off a 4th gear table, that would have been real ugly.
I couldn't believe they were still preping the track at midnight saturday. It still ending up rougher and had deeper ruts than saturday. Seemed like a lot of people were going down? Maybe cause back to back race days.

I didn't get the third spot thorphy I was shoting for, but still took one home anyway along with a new Maxxis IT rear tire, googles with a spare tinted lens and tear-offs, and an umbrella for the thorphy wife. :lol:

A change in Vet x schedule. Milestone has been changed to Comp edge for June 1st. and Racetown is July 13th. I was planning on Milestone friday too. Now I have to do cemx sunday.

A 100' before this would have been a better pic.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

I got heatstroke twice - once mountain biking and the other time practicing at Glen Helen. It sucked big time and cost a mint in ER fees. Bananas for Potassium and keeping cool are key so I am going to get something like the above. It is a phase-change cooling vest. Apparently can keep your core cool to 59F for 2.5 hours and then the packs re-charge in 5 mins in your cooler. I assume you are going to race Vet-X over the Summer? They move baseball to Saturdays so I should be able to race more.
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
britincali

Post by britincali »

This is what I use for heatstroke.....

Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

I filed that one in the same place as the "smoking weed on the start line makes you go faster" tip... :shock:
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
britincali

Post by britincali »

redrocket190 wrote: "smoking weed on the start line makes you go faster" tip... :shock:

helll no

The doobie is only for after, I ride even worse when im hi :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Ya I made sure the water tank in the camper was full before I left. Even after practice I was soaking my head with the shower head outside. Ate bananas too. Nothing seemed to help. I'll do better next time.

Nice mountains. The sizing sure is screwy :?