2kHondaCR500R

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
conrod

Post by conrod »

Bob I think you should expand on the fact that management and moderators over at CR500riders.com encouraged you in the “moderators only forum” to take the piss out of 2K.

After all your email on this subject is posted over at 2strokesRus and only a relatively small number of interested people will have seen it there. Most members here and other interested lurkers will not have access to 2strokesrus, and reading that email really does give a great insight into the whole process so far, I think you should post it up here and hopefully expand on it.

BTW, I wonder how many other members got the piss taken out of them in the moderator forum behind their backs.

With the above in mind and possibly many other things still un-covered, I think that is why big hitter slomos is over here, either off his own back, or maybe even asked to come over and “try” to keep a lid on everything.

I’m sure there are some who would like to see this thread disappear in a very convienient site crash, as seemed to happen a lot over there, but look at the page views and the interest in this.

ou812

Post by ou812 »

I think you should post it up here
Conrod you became a member here, why not post it yourself, I know this site deals with the facts.
conrod

Post by conrod »

Ok here is most of it, I was hoping for expansion on it.

QUOTE (bob to 2k) re CR500ridres.com
There is a whole separate MOD section that you cant see..... and in it I wasn't just "allowed" to give you shit... I was encouraged on a daily basis to goof on you... both in an attempt to make you either go away, or two just have a bit of fun at your expense. How do you think it could have gone on otherwise?

The same faces that you see reaching out to shake your hand are also the same ones who will stab you in the back in private. At least I did it to your face. I'm not telling you this as some sort of psychological warfare... I just want you to know the facts....

As far as me being "kicked off" Traces site... Again.... you don't know squat ......just look at all the moderator changes going on in the last few weeks...

Rjacks - Gone

Mojo - Gone ( actually "shit on " by ST502 is a better description)

Rob129 -- Stepped down

Ellett --- ??? I know he's not too happy

Rabbit--??? ditto

I hear Tracy may swap them all out, with the exception of Velvet Hog and Clipity.

You still think its just about me ? Do some investigation on your own.

There has ALWAYS been more going on over there, than meets the eye.. Me getting kicked off has nothing to do with how I treated the members, it has everything to do with Velvet Hogs power trip, censorship, and the "Two Tiered" system over there.

You just need to stop being so naive.....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

All I really have to say on the subject is that I have people I like, and theres people who like me.

The reverse condition is also true.

Where in life does it state you have to like everybody?

I think, and still do, that 2k is an asswipe.

Allot of other folks did to, but didn't want to say it publicly .. thats their business. I don't care if they choose to remain in the shadows....

I got allot of pm's , and phone calls enjoying the goofing and razzing I gave him.. a razzing he deserved over his posts, commentary, or opinions.

I still find it odd he would want to return to CR500riders.com, A site he trashed after he left... and find it odder that he would EVER want to join up here.... yet he is fanatical over trying to get over here...

What do they say about beat wives, and why is she smiling?

I dont have much more to say.... other than what I've already said....
Last edited by AlisoBob on July 9th, 2007, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

conrod wrote:Bob I think you should expand on the fact that management and moderators over at CR500riders.com encouraged you in the “moderators only forum” to take the piss out of 2K.
In retrospect.... "Encourage" may be too strong a word.....

"Applauded" is probably is closer to the truth...

If 2k would of come out and rode with us, shown some heart, and toned it down a notch or two..... he probably would have gained allot of respect from the group ( much like MFDB did).

Instead he kept his persona of a parts gatherer ( both for his CR and his Junkstang) and an ass -talker for his nonstop ratchet-jawing on subjects he knew nothing about.

Nobody likes the 12 year old, cannonballing in a jaccuzzi full of adults...
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

conrod who are you over at 2strokes?
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

What a shrade! I looked up your IP address conrod....interesting to say the least.

Crap or get off the pot! This stuff is getting old. Who freaking cares what is going on over at site "x". You're over here.....or are you? Whats the agenda?

Another thing, leave me out of this little conspiracy! I stepped down as a mod for my own reasons, non of which are your business unless I make it so. Again, why are you over here? This is childish at best.....move forward!
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:What a shrade! I looked up your IP address conrod....interesting to say the least.
213.130.142.10 is from United Kingdom(UK) in region Europe

whois query for 213.130.142.10...

Results returned from whois.arin.net:

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB

:britbeer: :spank:
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

He called me a heavy hitter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just another loser who can ride the crap out of a CR500.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

........and KaTooM's.....

:ride:

I think everybody is here, just to have a good time.

There are no hidden agenda's......

:clink:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

slomas wrote:He called me a heavy hitter
Slomas set up his " Autograph Booth"..... and his fans responded....

conrod

Post by conrod »

Rob/rosco there is no conspiracy where did that come from, I simply posted up what was already out there over at 2strokes a few days ago. How can people understand if they only see half the picture. You seen it, then you blew your cover and went charging in to state your opinion. No one there jumped on your back, they read it and took in your opinion, nice friendly site, and I have no beef with you, I also wish you well in the sand box.

Reading bobs email changed my opinion of bob for the better, it was supportive; I felt more people should have the chance to read it, that’s all.

Maybe you don’t see it but a lot of members left site X as you call it because they felt they should have had a bit of support from the management when things got ruff, but instead they were hung out to dry and thought fuck me I was the one following the rules and I'm the bad guy. Thats all no conspiracy.

Does this also mean that anyone with a contrary opinion here can expect the Spanish Inquisition to call round and burn him or her at the stake, what's with the IP police.

Man brits going to be SSSooooo pissed, don't you guys know how to bounce an ip out of another country??? .... (sorry brit)…..Nah, I'm on vacation in sin city as well……Nah, I live here, small world.

Really guys what's with the ip inquisition anyway, that's not very welcoming.

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

conrod wrote:.... don't you guys know how to bounce an ip out of another country??? .....
no , we dont, cuz we dont play those games here...

Why dont you fill us in to who you are.... you seem very famailar with all the particulars of everyone else...
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

Hiding behind a different name on other forums is pretty ghey as well..
Especially when it seems the sole reason for posting is to start a bunch of shit.

.... as far as the autograph session goes- Bob got in line early and scored a free hotdog and a Coke :cool:
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

slomas wrote:Hiding behind a different name on other forums is pretty ghey as well..
Especially when it seems the sole reason for posting is to start a bunch of shit.

.... as far as the autograph session goes- Bob got in line early and scored a free hotdog and a Coke :cool:
Well shit! If you were offering beer.....I'd be the first in line. :lol:
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:
slomas wrote:Hiding behind a different name on other forums is pretty ghey as well..

Sorry, I had already drank all of it :lol:
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Hiding behind a different name on other forums is pretty ghey as well
:applaud:

Also have you noticed the amount of people who reg, but leave zero info on them self, no intro, no nothing.

To all you that do that , get a life!
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Here we go around the Mulberry bush the Mulberry Bush the Mulberry bush!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

slomas wrote:
Rosco-Peeko wrote:

Damn! Missed out... :belch:

So, do you think I am hiding behind another name? Its kinda obvious who I am.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bling:
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:
slomas wrote:
Rosco-Peeko wrote: Well shit! If you were offering beer.....I'd be the first in line. :lol:

Damn! Missed out... :belch:

So, do you think I am hiding behind another name? Its kinda obvious who I am.

Aren't you Jeff Spicoli.... possible the coolest guy ever???
It's all good Ron :wink:
ellett

Post by ellett »

I'm hiding behind ellett's name. I signed up with it first, so piss on him.

But I think he got his panties in a wad over it and now he's going by "conrod".
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Here we go around the Mulberry bush the Mulberry Bush the Mulberry bush!
Ahhh yes but a bush in need is a good bush indeed.
ellett

Post by ellett »

slomas wrote:He called me a heavy shitter
Huh?!
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

ellett wrote:
slomas wrote:He called me a heavy shitter
Huh?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: