2kHondaCR500R

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

2kHondaCR500R

Post by AlisoBob »

O'l 2 k signed up today..

Just to save alot of time, I told him to "stay put" with Tracy....

He'd last about a nano second here, and I'm not even counting my comments..

Why would you want to join a site that you hate anyways???
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I told him to stay put.... this was his response...

Wow, are you really that bitter in real life? What is it that I ever did to get you to constantly be sarcastic to me to the point I left 500Riders so you could torture someone else's every post?

It seems it wasn't me that was the problem because I'm back at 500Riders, Admin 2strokesRus, global moderate www.tennesspeed.net/forums, and I'm a well liked member of every other board I'm on, but you got yourself banned for being a sarcastic asshole.

Have fun with your board because it will die a slow boring death since it's a copy of 500riders but full of rejects.

Regards,
John

Question #1... Is this the " Beat Wife Syndrome".. WTF would you join up on a site, where you expect to get thrashed? I dont get that one. Seek Help Dude...

Question #2... 95% of my members are the top o' the heap over at Traces site.

You call them "Rejects" !!!!

Brace your self for the backlash from that one friend.....

And you wonder why I have issues with you in the first place?

Question #3... Your an Admin @ "2strokesRus"?

A: That site is a total joke. Most of the guys ride 4 strokes now anyways. Are you too stupid to change the name?

B: It bashed Tracy non-stop when it was created. Care to deny that?

C: If you can mod there, than why did MoJo get the whack for giving limited, behind the scene help over here? Same goes for Clipity.

D: I hear most all the Mods at Tracy's may split soon anyways... Send Trace your stellar application. :rotfl:
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Well there we have it kids, straight from the horses mouth. If your a member here then you are a reject.

I guess John wanted to become a reject himself, there simply is no other reason to join a group of rejects.

Nice one man, but I won't call you anything, you have done plenty for yourself.
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Hey! I like being a reject. You prolly got em all hot and bothered and he is out chasing the cows on his bike.
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Yea I don't know why 2k would join up here because over on 2strokes he was doing cartwheels hearing about Bob being banned.

I guess he wanted too kiss and makeup? :stir:

I just realized that he got the site from me over at 2 strokes. There was a guy with a 500 that posted over there from up in Mich (I think). He goes by treesmack, or something like that. I posted link to here and Cr500riders.

Never thought 2k would show up here though.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Man I'm surprised you were able to find his grad photo.
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

ou812 wrote:Man I'm surprised you were able to find his grad photo.
You can find anything on google these days.......
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Your avatar is a crackup ....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You do it with Elmers, and a pair of dull scissors??

That guy sent another, long winded letter to me, trying to get on our site....

:cussing:

Here is a very , very small portion of it..... I wont bore you " Rejects" with all of it... All long , boring letters end with " In Closing........"

"In closing, I value my friendships I've made over the years through some of my favorite forums. I like to make friends and hang out with folks who like to enjoy life and share their hobbies together (as in group rides, help with tech, & off topic chat). That's the whole point of being on a board like 500riders is to enjoy our hobbies and relax since life can be stressful at times. That said, if you're on a board for the same reasons, then we have a lot in common and can get along fine on any board. If not and you want to be some dominating asinine sarcastic dude who runs around getting kicks out of screwing with fellow board members, then we won't. It's that simple. I'm a well liked member of many boards. I Co-Admin 2strokesrus.com, and I am a global moderator on tennesspeed.net. I'm a member on every mustang site you can think of, a dodge forum, ford truck forums, and other dirtbike forums. I've never once been banned from any forum.

I hope you don't take this too personal as I'm just being honest in pointing out my feelings and views. Maybe we can put this behind us and move on without further hard feelings even if I don't ever cross paths with you again in person or on any boards.

Regards,
John"

No thanks " Mang".....

:lmao:

Take my best advice.....Stay at Traces....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Damm, over 200 page views...

This is our hottest thread going....

:yikes:

Obviously members from other boards have been over to take a look.
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Bunch of drama queens!

Hey! How do you think a 41mm PWk would look coming out of my ear? I bet it would have that "Frankenberry" effect on the avatar......hmmmm
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I would chop in the whole head, then put the coolhead on that....
coley13

Post by coley13 »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:Bunch of drama queens!

Hey! How do you think a 41mm PWk would look coming out of my ear? I bet it would have that "Frankenberry" effect on the avatar......hmmmm
while your at it throw a rad valve in his mouth and a fmf up his @#$%^
:wink:
13 isnt unlucky i just keep falling off
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

coley13 wrote:
Rosco-Peeko wrote:Bunch of drama queens!

while your at it throw a rad valve in his mouth and a fmf up his @#$%^
:wink:
Honestly, in my opinion, thats all a RAD valves good for.

But, whatever.........Nothing wrong with being a reject.
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I got yet another masterpiece email.... it closed with....

....If you had thicker skin, perhaps I would let you on my site.

"I do, but I don't take shit from assholes. I surely wont sit back and be bullied on the Internet when I'm trying to relax and enjoy/share my hobbies on a forum. It's not worth it to hear post after post of sarcastic asinine repetitive posts directed towards me in my spare relaxing time.

I'm done with this, so don't reply back.

Regards,
John
"

Hey " Rejects".... Who thinks he really is "done" ?

I dont think he likes his CoolHead photo...
hamilcrf

Bob's banning

Post by hamilcrf »

OK I have to ask I was wondering were you got to the last post I remember was you busting my chops about letting my birdshit welder continue. I replied I was a sap, yet never heard from you again. So Bob how did ya get banned?
ou812

Post by ou812 »

So Bob how did ya get banned?
He started parting out 500's and the last straw was when he tried selling his 500 to the Kaptain.
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

I think you need to cut 2K a break. Obviously you rub each other the wrong way, so why go on like this? I expect pissing and moaning from women, even being bitchy- But COME ON guys, get over it. Bob -You have your own site, and people who like you here so whats the point? If you have a beef with someone DEAL with it, but dragging it out for everyone to see? If you HAVE to keep this thing going at least do it one on one, step up and stand your ground on your own. *sigh* (mutters) Damn men anyway... *deeep breath* (steps off of soapbox) Bob, you seem like a nice enough guy-a little rough around the edges but hey, I aint no shrinking violet either. Im not trying to start anything, just saying all this shit reeks of immaturity. You got a cool site, a great start so WTF?Let it go and move on. Keep in mind this is coming from a hot-headed foul mouth redhead who has had her own share of confrontations before-So its obvious your never going to resolve this thing, so say FU and walk away. That said, 2K is a cool guy, and from what I have seen so far you are too. If you both got past the BS, you might see that. Anyway thats my 2 cents, do with it what you will.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

The funny part to me is:

1. He only returned to the other site after I was gone..... and stated so.

2. He tried to join this site... full knowing of what to to expect...

3. After being denied, he stated we are all a bunch of Wanna be's and Rejects... Why would he want to join in the first place?

4. After being told to stay @ Traces... he's more determined that ever to join our site.... for all I know.... " Scarlet" is him.

:itsok:
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Trust me Scarlet ain't 2K!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

LOL If "Scarlet" is 2K he's got one great set of tits. Nope, sorry hon. I'm the real deal. An opinionated redhead who tells it as she sees it. Im not trying to make waves, but Im not above hitting someone up side the head with a paddle either. I just figured I'd stick my nose in, since everyone knows thats what a woman is good for...and try to call some sort of truce here. Im probably gonna get my ass chewed for jumping in the middle of this, but I had to try. But I have to warn you boys...I bite BACK :wink:
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Scarlet wrote:great set of tits. But I have to warn you boys...I bite BACK :wink:
Sweet! Like my cool-head? I shined it up just fer you! :wink:
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

You have to buff your own helmet cause no one else will...hehehhe :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:rotfl:
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:
Scarlet wrote:great set of tits. But I have to warn you boys...I bite BACK :wink:
Sweet! Like my cool-head? I shined it up just fer you! :wink:
Sorry dear, but you walked right into that one.... :twisted:
ou812

Post by ou812 »

If you have a beef with someone DEAL with it, but dragging it out for everyone to see?
Hold on, when 2K called ALL the members here "rejects" he himself entered the realm of make this a issue for all to see. Second if you want sugar coated kind of nice , this may not be the best site for you. Bob runs his site as HE sees fit. If I came along uninvited and was refused admission, I would simply move on, not cry like 2K.

Bobs site will always be like no other, he has said you will need a skin to be here. I personally like that, I also like his total free speach program.
LOL If "Scarlet" is 2K he's got one great set of tits.
From the pics that MFDB emailed me ,Bob could work at Hooters too :lol: