2kHondaCR500R

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Scarlet wrote:
Rosco-Peeko wrote:
Scarlet wrote:great set of tits. But I have to warn you boys...I bite BACK :wink:
Sweet! Like my cool-head? I shined it up just fer you! :wink:
Sorry dear, but you walked right into that one.... :twisted:
Boom goes the dynamite, Ouch! :(
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ou812 wrote:If I came along uninvited and was refused admission, I would simply move on, not cry like 2K.
Yup...

2k is like a Klan dude, demanding to join the NAACP... then badmouthing them when he cant.

These same NAACP dudes also go to the the same church as the Klan guy..and they see him every sunday...so Klan guy is in a rather sticky wicket, isnt he?

This place isnt for him, plain and simple.

If he had not proclaimed, upon his triumphant return to Tracy's, that my absence was the sole reason he grew the balls to come back.. it might me a different story.

Im about done with this, other than the great photo-chops that are coming!

:dance:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ou812 wrote:I also like his total free speech program.
Free Expression of thought... Remember.. this is pg-13....

:wink:
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

This is starting to get old

Except for Rosco 's avatar!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

ou812 wrote:
If you have a beef with someone DEAL with it, but dragging it out for everyone to see?
Second if you want sugar coated kind of nice , this may not be the best site for you. Bob runs his site as HE sees fit. If I came along uninvited and was refused admission, I would simply move on, not cry like 2K.

Bobs site will always be like no other, he has said you will need a skin to be here. I personally like that, I also like his total free speach program.
First off, I never asked for anything to be sugar coated. And as for how Bob runs his site, I'm not trying to tell him what to do-your making some big assumptions there. And people do have a right to express their own opinion, but there is a fine line between expressing yourself and just airing your grievances to try to get people to take sides. Now Im not pointing a finger at Bob or 2K, just saying things could have been handled a little differently.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

We are dangerously close to losing our first member....

:itsok:

This is all 3rd party ramblings...

No one has wronged you ....

Enough said....

We like to discuss:

Dirtbikes

Chicks

Beer

Guns

Politics

If you have a female perspective to add on the above topics.... feel free to do so.

If you simply want to rehash that whole 2k thing.... we get it already.

:eatdrink:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

431 views :lol: Reminds me of Dirty Laundry.

"She can tell ya 'bout the plane crash with a gleem in her eye".....gives us Dirty Laundry"

:stretcher:
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Banned from a banned site....sigh....guess ya cant be opinionated AND a woman LOL

Ahhhh well.....looks around (whispers) Bob, your Soooo much nicer in PMs *blows kiss* See ya later Tiger... :wink:

(in Loud voice) Oh, your such a meanie- I'm so Hurt....
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

AlisoBob wrote:We are dangerously close to losing our first member....

:itsok:

This is all 3rd party ramblings...

No one has wronged you ....

Enough said....

We like to discuss:

Dirtbikes

Chicks

Beer

Guns

Politics

If you have a female perspective to add on the above topics.... feel free to do so.

If you simply want to rehash that whole 2k thing.... we get it already.

:eatdrink:
I think this is bad form Bob.
She is just stating an opinion and it was on topic. Maybe if you had said this discussion is closed then she continued then I could see the "losing our first member" statement.

Just my opinion.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

She told me she has dropped her quest to be a third party public defender.....

As far as her being here, she already walks a thin line on acceptance...

Taken from our Site Mission:

"All I have to offer is a place where you can talk dirtbikes, set up rides, speak you mind, and have allot of fun.

The only two rules you need to follow are:

1. No Web-Riders
2. No Whiners "

Rule #1 assumes anyone who would want join , rides. Scarlet does not, or so I am told.

However, she does fit the mold of having some wit, some saucy talk, and bit of an attitude.... and I like the thought of having someone around to represent the female point of view....

Its all good.....

...stay tuned for the regular scheduled programing...
Last edited by AlisoBob on July 2nd, 2007, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

sabreguy wrote: Maybe if you had said this discussion is closed .
I'll never say that..... but at some point the author of any thread needs to realize that it has run its course...
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

It all good man I was just going by what she had posted in this thread.
I didn't know any more that what I seen.

True she don't ride as far as I know, but she is spunky ya gotta give her that!!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
hamilcrf

Post by hamilcrf »

OU812 what is the problem? I am just plain stupid when it comes to a post like this? Please explain , I want to hear it .I really have no clue?
So Bob how did ya get banned?
From OU812:
He started parting out 500's and the last straw was when he tried selling his 500 to the Kaptain.
Seems to me you resent what I do. Please explain why or am I just that gullible and do not have a clue. I ride because I love to ride. I do all this internet stuff and the parting, building, to fill in when I am not rideing. I just don't get it please help me with this.
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Ok lets take a run at this.
Quote:
So Bob how did ya get banned?
Well first off go to the mission statement, Bob makes his statement there simple and clear. I am not flamin you but come on man, number 1 don't you think you are a more then a little off topic?. Second if you go to the Robbie Kenievl thread you will see were bob's point of view is on the "Kaptain" So given that point of view , do you really believe Bob will be sending pics to the Kaptain for the porpose of a sale? I don't think so. To the best of my knowledge Bob has never parted out bikes either.

So don't you think that was just a good natured ribbin based on a somewhat poor question to ask as it is just a off topic rehash. You should also know given you are on the other site that a post was done there from another persons point of view. Those 2 have given out all the info anyone really needs, what you choose to believe is up to you.
Seems to me you resent what I do.
I take no issue with what you do. Why would I care either way? If you are happy doing that , great all the power to you. My personal belief is if you can't take a little light hearted humor then you are not a very happy person, but only you can really answer that. Here let me help you a bit , I am old and fat, wanna mix in a little stuff in good natured ribbin, please be my guest. But when ya feel like it start a new thread, this one has been beat to death and staying on topic helps, humor tends to drift, your question wasn,t humor.

I will tell you this, You see the Paying it forward section?(elsewere) I have seen person(s) on there ask for item(s) which are ment for those who need, but I have seen them turn around and then sell them on ebay, WTF is that? that is the kind of person I would not talk to, that is just plain sad. So if I am talking to you and as I did poke a little joke, then to me you can't be a bad guy.

One final thing , notice Bob did not answer you? While he may now , he did not when your question was fresh. Do you think maybe he dosn't want that suject beat to death and maybe he just wanted to stay on the high road? IMO.

Peace dude, get one of them Black ice will both feel better.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ou812 wrote:, notice Bob did not answer you?
I did fix the punctuation and the grammar.
:foam:
hamilcrf

Post by hamilcrf »

I am now more confused than ever. I do not see any post on the other site by Bob on this and if there is a thread here I have not seen it? It seemed to me your post about selling robbie a bike was out of context hence my question. So maybe it is just my confusion! And I was just curios and asking a question I guess it must have been beat on yet I never seen any of it. I think the best thing here is to have that drink! Thanks for your reply and the offer to have a cocktail.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

I put my $0.02 in at 2strokesrus......let this die......
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

Well, now Im adding my 2 cents. In your post at 2strokes you mentioned that there is a moderator that has joined your board to report back to them what is going on over here. Just to clear things up for you, yes I am a moderator over there. I also go by the name Scarlet over there. I made no secret of where I came from or who I was. I didnt sign in under a different name, thats not my style. I report to no one, I do as I please. I already discussed this with Bob, so none of this is a surprise. I simply came over to check things out because of all the discussion going on at our board about this place. I wanted the opportunity to speak with Bob myself, and I have. I make my own decisions, and will draw my own conclusions. I have found the people here to be friendly (for the most part) and have had no problems with anyone. Quite frankly, if you had any questions about my motives you could have asked me. I have nothing to hide, nor do I attempt to. You should go back through that whole thread over there,and ask yourself why I never commented in it...because I didnt know anything of Bob or this site. If anyone has any more questions feel free to ask. Dont be scared, Im not. I also hope this can be put to rest.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

ImageTHIS THREADImage
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

On a lighter note......

Brit is in Amsterdam :shock:
I bet he's walking around looking like a 16 year old at a wet tee shirt contest :nanna:
Last edited by Slomo on July 8th, 2007, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Brit is in Amsterdam
I bet he's walking around looking live a 16 year old at a wet tee shirt contest
Sin city :yikes:
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Scarlet wrote:Well, now Im adding my 2 cents. In your post at 2strokes you mentioned that there is a moderator that has joined your board to report back to them what is going on over here. Just to clear things up for you, yes I am a moderator over there. I also go by the name Scarlet over there. I made no secret of where I came from or who I was. I didnt sign in under a different name, thats not my style. I report to no one, I do as I please. I already discussed this with Bob, so none of this is a surprise. I simply came over to check things out because of all the discussion going on at our board about this place. I wanted the opportunity to speak with Bob myself, and I have. I make my own decisions, and will draw my own conclusions. I have found the people here to be friendly (for the most part) and have had no problems with anyone. Quite frankly, if you had any questions about my motives you could have asked me. I have nothing to hide, nor do I attempt to. You should go back through that whole thread over there,and ask yourself why I never commented in it...because I didnt know anything of Bob or this site. If anyone has any more questions feel free to ask. Dont be scared, Im not. I also hope this can be put to rest.
No its not you......someone else. Someone who is not on this board, that I know of. They are over at CR500riders...
Brit in A-dam....I doubt he is walking....prolly beyond wrecked.
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

I have nothing but love for this site but I just wasted 10 mins of my life reading this :bong: and moving on
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

hagendog wrote:I have nothing but love for this site but I just wasted 10 mins of my life reading this :bong: and moving on

:applaud: