Vet X Glen Helen May 4th

Who beat who?

iggys-amsoil

Vet X Glen Helen May 4th

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well the day or evening started out by walking part of the track since most of it was the same from before. To my amazment just after the finish line four feet of sand was dumped in the corner. Probably for the National at the end of the month. I'm lookin at that thinking "This is not going to be that easy." Thank god for dune rides.

Practice comes and go over to that corner to watch the carnedge from the fast guys practice. Sure enough, several have the front dig in and over the bars they go. I must of saw fifteen people go down in that corner. Funny but unnerving at the same time cause I gota do it in about 45 minutes from now.

Moto 1. Great start, second behind Ron 111 again. Stayed with him until I couldn't get it into third going up the second hill. The acceleration bumps got me so I just held it nearly pinned in second to the top. That gave him just enough. Cynthia wanted to watch the Pros second moto with the Alessi brothers from the bridge. I pretty much knew the lines there but wanted to see what they were doing.
Finished fifth. Also found out the baggers are not going to get moved up until the end of the series. Both of them keep having a bad moto one way or another and because neither have gone 1-1 there to stay for the series. Seems fair enough, but this could knock me out of a podium finish. :x

Moto 2 :cool: Buddy!!! Hole shot for me and lead a lap and a half. Everytime I came into a corner I'm thinking where the hell are the fast guys? Oh ok. Finished fifth again. With that sand pit I figured a mistake free race is key. Well, it always is. But because of mistakes, stalls, and falls I end up Fourth over all. :lol:
As it is now I'm tried for second with Ron for the series ending. However the fastest guy is a point behind and were heading to his home track Racetown395. :x

Finish order.
http://www.vetxracing.com/results/asp/c ... =107&c=179

After the sand pit with the big jump in the back ground.

The pit

There should be some better ones coming when the e-mail comes with them. I know Chip took several coming down the second hill, I hope got some of the step up, but I think the hump before the next jump should be cool. Hopefully he got the big jump too but that will be of my back side. Oh well. :lol:
Last edited by iggys-amsoil on May 20th, 2008, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Very :cool: :cool: :cool: iggro!
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well just can't get the sizing right. But some of the better ones.

The hump, a nice floater but had to blip the throttle to keep from flat landing.
Image Image

Step up. Careful not to short this one and add a couple of rebound clicks just in case. :lol:

Jump before the finish line. I really like this jump.
Image Image Image

and ther you have it. :lol:
Last edited by iggys-amsoil on May 8th, 2008, 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Very cool Iggro!!!

When is the Racetown race?
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Sweet Iggy.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

GO IGGRO!
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

sabreguy wrote:Very cool Iggro!!!

When is the Racetown race?
May 17 and 18th both saturday and a sunday race.

My race bud and I will there this sunday the 11th for practice. There is a Quad race on the vet track then so it won't be open, so I hear, but the main is tame enough, just very jumpy.

Check www.racetown395.com to be sure.