WANTED - front forks '91 or compatible

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
chairbornrangerx

WANTED - front forks '91 or compatible

Post by chairbornrangerx »

I have a line out a few places for some forks if anyone has a set that are off a 91... or any other year thats compatible. I just found out yesterday my forks are toast. Hit me up if you have a set and let me know what year and your price. Thanks!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I have a set off a 94 I think forks tripples front wheel & axle hows $150 + shipping
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
chairbornrangerx

Post by chairbornrangerx »

let me just verify that it will all fit onto my 91 and that sounds like a fair deal. What shape are your forks in?
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I think they are ok I bought em a year or so ago as a back up for my bikes but we havent seemed to have needed them , Ill take a photo and post it up for you to check em out
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"