She's Alive

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

She's Alive

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Finally finished thursday but didn't have time to fire her til today. Ah what difference a fresh top end makes.

Just warmed her up really good and did two easy laps around the hood, retorqued the head bolts, dicked around with the head stay, because of a one mm change to the swingarm spacers moved the motor a mm to the right. Thanks AJ. AJ says that even Honda isn't very consistant as to motor / swingarm mounting. Problem is T2 can't be gotten a hold of to figure what year/model they used for spacers. T2 had 55/58mm SH uses 54/59 from a 03 CR125. Oops the cats out of the bag.......

Anyway is off to Milestone MX in the morning. Hopefully I can get there early enough to catch Phil there and get a couple of pics.

More to follow......
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
97af

Re: She's Alive

Post by 97af »

iggys-amsoil wrote: SH uses 54/59 from a 03 CR125. Oops the cats out of the bag.......

I hate when that happens..... :D
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Today sucked. I was all loaded up and ready to leave, dead battery, swapped the one with the car, nothin :evil: well it turned over nicely. Thought maybe it jumped time but discovered the pole piece in the distributor cap had rusted a part. Still don't know if I have to R&R the whole dist. or just the pole piece. $125 later new dist, module, rotor and cap. Still didn't make it.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882