New Metallica

ABBA to Sex Pistols to Patsy Cline......

Go for it!!
kkvslayer

New Metallica

Post by kkvslayer »

Just Wondering if anyone heard a release date for the new album,I heard its gonna be some heavy shit,can't wait man. :headbang: :headbang:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Anything would be better then there last pile of shit
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Sometime in Sep, I hope they go back to their roots....the last few albums sucked balls.
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:Sometime in Sep, I hope they go back to their roots....the last few albums sucked balls.
Hey Rob, how you been?
Member #1 Obama haters club (join below)
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... highlight=

If it ain't a CR500, your not worthy!!!
Friends don't let friends ride steelies!

Parenthood is a controlled state of insanity!!!!
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:Sometime in Sep, I hope they go back to their roots....the last few albums sucked balls.
+1
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I agree, but do have to give them some credit as musicians for constantly changing and expanding... I still think master of puppets was their best album!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

dannygraves wrote:
I agree, but do have to give them some credit as musicians for constantly changing and expanding... I still think master of puppets was their best album!
Exactly,At least they got the balls to change it up & do something totally unexpected,no matter what they put out they're still By far the best American HeavyMetal/HardRock band ever period,I bet 3/4 of the people who talk shit about Metallica's 90's albums never even heard of Kill em All,Ride the Lightning,and as Danny explains above the heaviest kick ass metal/thrash album ever Master of Puppets
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

They've sucked for longer than they were good........but fuck they were good! :D
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

saw them in concert and they were decent.. but the ride the lightning and master of puppets album were da best imho :D
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

my first casette tape was kill 'em all and my first cd was black album, I still have them both!
they started mellowing out and slowing down with ...and justice for all.
IMO lars should have gone instead of cliff burton, he was an incredible bass player. just think back to that bass solo on kill 'em all! :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

my first casett was ride the lightning.. :P i remember listenin to that in my walkman.. lol
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Lars is gay
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

ou812 wrote:Lars is gay
Ya he is kinda weird eh but hes still one bitchin double kick drummin mother f@#$%^r,My first cassette tape was Master of Puppets,I stole it from K-mart when I was 11 :cool:, It was shortly after the black album came out,I saw the video for enter sandman,kinda freaky video when your just a kid,never stopped listening to them since. Remember when the stores had no security systems so they would put those big plastic cases on each tape and CD :lol: I figured out shortly later that all you need is a long nail to pop those big plastic cases open,I can't even count how many tapes I stole from K-mart & Zellers those days,shit I miss being a kid :twisted:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:lol: :lol: when I was in highschool, there were some neighbor kids always tryijg to impress me. One day they asked me what movies I liked, later they handed me a pile of dvds for all the movies I listed without the cases!LOL
turns out they would grab the DVDs, then go to a part fo the store without much camera coverage and open up all the cases and pull all the dvds out, then put them in their pockets. Crazy kid, I was never one for theft myself, being raised catholic makes you scared to have any fun :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

wrote:
wrote:Sometime in Sep, I hope they go back to their roots....the last few albums sucked balls.
+1

They diffinetly matrued as musicians. I hope its as good as the newish stuff.
BIGWORM500

Post by BIGWORM500 »

High School Shit... :urock:
2003 AF 500
2004 CRF 50
1979 XR 500 road and trail
500hp 68 Camaro
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

To update the thread, the new album is done and will be released 9/12/08. The link below is for the first leg of the North American tour. :cool:

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=601097
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

HrcRacing wrote:To update the thread, the new album is done and will be released 9/12/08. The link below is for the first leg of the North American tour. :cool:

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=601097
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: ,now how to get to edmonton in december :?:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
Travis

Post by Travis »

Here is a Sample

Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

8 minutes?

:yawn:
Travis

Post by Travis »

AlisoBob wrote:8 minutes?

:yawn:
It is a long song. If you go to the link there is a download link in the more info area where the lyrics are.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Lars can shove it. Asshat deluxe.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

just downloaded another one called Cyanide off limewire,its live somewhere :cool:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I was big into them when they first came out. I saw them at the monsters of rock tour at the LA colosium in 88, they caused a riot and had to stop playing because people were getting crushed under a stampede of over 200,000 fans, it was insane.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Dec 25, 1988 - Last summer during Metallica's portion of the "Monsters of Rock" marathon at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, tens of thousands of fans were caught in a stampede toward the stage, with folding chairs being flung haphazardly, that could only be described as anarchic. ... You had to be there, because this doesn't really describe what happened. The high dollar seating area was made up on the colisium grass area in front of the stage. The folding chairs were all zip tied together in rows of probly 100 seats long. Then the area was sectioned off by metal gates across the width of the field all zip tied together. When the stampede started the entire length of the gates went down and hundreds of people were traped under them from end to end. When Metallica stoped playing and asked fans to help the injured and crushed fans, the chairs and gates were ripped apart and sent overhead towards the front and piled into the orcastra pit. I remember watching injured and stripped naked girls being tossed forward towards the stage. I also remebr when Van Hagar started, there was a shower of trash, food, drinks and whatever because everyone hated the fact that Van Halen didn't have David Lee Roth anymore. :lol:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!