Ported&Polished to Debut his AF in the Dunes

At least Three Up in the wolf Pac then

Iggy enjoy PISMO - :-) :-) :-)

Tony
Nothing .....
Freemer

SOF Come Rid with me

Post by Freemer »

Come to the dunes and RIDE..but you live in the sugarsand.

anyone else close wants a nice ride ? I guess NOT

No One wants to ride with the Wolf Pack eh?

Freemer
Last edited by Freemer on March 20th, 2008, 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nothing .....
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

The would pack rides around with a solid hard on doing mach snell through the 3D space that is Glamis, your not expected to keep up, just be good at building a camp fire and blowing shit up at night. :lol:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Freemer

We will Rule the Dunes

Post by Freemer »

The wolf pack is in order .....

Come rifde with the best

that is if u can step up to the plate

:cool: :cool: :cool:
Nothing .....
Freemer

We do Mach 10

Post by Freemer »

Get your pants on cause we are going to blaze this shit !!!!!!!1

Mach 10
Nothing .....
Freemer

Kewel

Post by Freemer »

Just us three Hoons

Tony
Nothing .....
redridermv

Post by redridermv »

Hey Tony,
We will be in San Diego next weekend. where are you planning to camp (just in case my plans change and i can pull it off).

Peace out,
Scott
Ported&Polished

Alright check this out. Your comming into Glamis from the south and you see Sweet Maries vender at Gecko road. Turn right on the pavement and drive about 100 yards and turn right into the pads down the hill. That is the spot we have enjoyed lately because it is a good flat hard pad and very quick to get out. Maybe we will camp elsewhere, but for now, that is spot.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
redridermv

Post by redridermv »

Thanks P&P, we also like to camp down by the canal to be close to the sand drags. I am only have about a 10% chance that i can make it but I would like to get another trip on my season pass before it gets too hot.
Ported&Polished

That would be awesome man. Maybe we can hook up and ride together.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

man freemer you sure talk alot of chit... bring some of dat to dumont :P I know a few guys that could put you in your place :P
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
Freemer

Dumont _ ISSB - GLAMIS - Pro Riders

Post by Freemer »

Glamis Only --- Oh My Do you Have Travis Pastrana in yur back pocked? I said I am Rider and nothing more and am an expert at the most awesome place in North America GLAMIS

Dumont is not glamis - It looks like a ZIT compared to GLAMIS

You trist me - Overstepped your boundries now

Are you a friend OF SOF ? You KNOW SOMEONE - HOW ABOUT ...hmm YOU and YOURSELF????

I can walk all over you on my steelie '01 Ported and Polished. Bling Bling!!

Come ride with the BEST

On the other hand stay where you are - you're not Glamis material - Most that go there get drunk and crash and DIE like FOOLS and some RIDE and are very humble as I am and do as they say.. they don't have friends that can kick ass and live ....Vicariously via others - they take up for themselves and don't rely on others to do what they cannot achieve themselves.

Don't post your shit here if you don't want to Ride Glamis then take a shit a breathe - not a problem who cares if you ride DUMONT - that wasn't the POST the POST was ANYONE GOING TO GLAMIS - not ANYONE GOING TO the ZIT DUMONT you A hole

It was simple Request for anyone going to GLAMIS was't a challenge for DEEE U DEE U DUMONT .. was asking for people interested in Glamis - Take your concerns elsewhere ISSB

Tony
Nothing .....
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

freemer, chill out with the asshole comments... seriously!
Last edited by dannygraves on March 23rd, 2008, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Ported&Polished

Holy shit, the last 3 posts are stupid and should be deleted imo.
Last edited by Ported&Polished on March 23rd, 2008, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Ported&Polished wrote:Holy shit, the last 3 posts are stupid and should be deleted imo. Now as for DG's comments, come awn! I have ridden both places and other than long steep hills, Dumont does not compare to Glamis or require more skill to ride. I do agree with you about Freemer posting some bs though, for christ's sake dude, go to bed! :roll:
agreed, I modified my post. was a little sleep deprived, got home at 4:00am from the ER after getting beat up at dumont yesterday. Getting tired of his a-hole comments and glamis talk... glamis isn't the best riding in the world, just dunes, get over it...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i think its funny that homie doesnt even realize i grew up in glamis.. Lived in brawley and rode nothing but that giant sand box... Yes its fast adn fun but its all for panzy's who dont like steep dunes.. :D Like i said bring it to dumont where the razors will make you pucker :P

And no there is no travis pastrana in my pocket just a 97 steelie and a wristfull of throttle :P
redridermv

Post by redridermv »

Tony, I'm not going to be able to join your 'wolf pack' this weekend because I still can't fit my swollen left ankle in my boot.

Hope you guys have a mellow and fun weekend in mother G.
Ported&Polished

Bummer deal dude! But it's all good because you will get better and be able to blast soon.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Freemer

Glamis

Post by Freemer »

Awww that Awfull Place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we are going there to the small rolling boring hills to ride once again and hang out.

Gosh if it is such a BAD place why do so many peeps want to go there? Hmm because it is fun?

WOW - Why do I see 500K Buses W/100K sand Cars - because it sucks? Come on - 450 Guys even like it too - we cover more terrain then they do combined (AT SPEED).

Yeah we blast we ride a lot of terrain and experience a lot of different conditions that make that place the ultimate destination over any hard pack place I have been to in So Cal.

If you put Glamis down it is because you are naieve about all it has to offer a rider.

Tony
Nothing .....
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

why do people with .5 million dollar RV's and 100k buggies go.. To show how tiny their penis is and to cruise up and down sand highway :P

Enjoy glamis.. I will probably do a night/early morning ride this summer sometime.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ISBB wrote:why do people with .5 million dollar RV's and 100k buggies go.. To show how tiny their penis is and to cruise up and down sand highway :P

Enjoy glamis.. I will probably do a night/early morning ride this summer sometime.
:rotfl:
thats like my buddy and his friends, they have top $$$ toys, but might spend 2 hours in the dunes all weekend, they mostly go out to party. He doesn't understand why I like to go out on off weekends, and really didn't understand how I could burn 8 gallons of gas in one day at dumont when I finished riding at like 2:00pm. There are just different riders with different style and preference. I bet my buddy and his friends would LOVE glamis... huge party scene and plenty of rolling hills their rhinos won't have trouble with. Personally I like WFO up banshee hill popping a wheelie when I click into 4th because that crap is soo damn steep! :twisted:
I'm originally from San Clemente, so a lot of my old friends go to glamis, and I might join them in the fall... maybe we can ride freemer. I don't have anything against glamis, I just think its lame to assume any riding spot is the greatest riding in the world.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
britincali

Post by britincali »

dannygraves wrote:, and really didn't understand how I could burn 8 gallons of gas in one day at dumont when I finished riding at like 2:00pm..

Because the carb tends to overflow when upside down :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

hey, it didn't spend THAT mush time up side down :D :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke