Milestone MX 2/2/08

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Milestone MX 2/2/08

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Man what a fun day. Perfect weather and just 20 minutes from the house.
Planning on racing there June 1st. So I wanted to get the main track dialed in. Pretty much did accept the rythum/whoop section and one of the three doubles. That double looked easy, or more not taking a hard hit coming up short but it was the worst one. Another cool double is really a triple, Ya fun to watch a few guys sail passed, but the coolness being its really sandy there and made for soft landings. Some of the tables are pretty short and close to the corners which was forcing me the actully pin it harder in third instead of trying to torque my over in fourth. Next time I might try seat bouncing a few to help get them.

Road the Vet track once. The newer back section sure helped to lenghten it. Then I discovered I had some fire under me. Maybe cause a lot of fast guys out there. Probably has to do with the old saying. So I pressed harder only to almost wash out once. Later I carried that over to the main, a faster racing friend got in behind me and after a couple of laps he pulled off said he don't catch me. :lol: Well I'll give him that he ran two sets of laps before I got there but he's riden the main about four or five times more than I. Today was my first.

Lots of fast guys out there and both tracks were pretty crouded until about 1pm. By then the breaking and accell bumps were getting bad. I didn't see any kickers on the jump faces like some have said before.

No pics today. Dam I should of helmet cammed it. :bonk:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

That's cool man, some day I wanna ride in an mx race.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!