Graphics

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Graphics

Post by lewisclan »

How about some graffic links for the gen 1
Last edited by lewisclan on February 2nd, 2008, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Well the list of big name companies that have graphics is very short. I think One still does a set and I checked with AMR and BRM in the "Approved Vendors" section and they can cut whatever you want.
Cemoto does a really nice set based on the factory stuff, but I could not find a US distributor. I'm kind of weird about cosmetics; I just like clean, simple and stock appearing.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

Check the AMR thread... Nodge had a set of Gen Ones shipped to sasketupwand or wherever he is from :P
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

Actually I had them shipped to North Dakota, and I sneaked-ed down there from Skratchyerbum passed teh border cops and smuggled them back.

Bootlegged graphics baby! lol.

.....naw.....who am I kidding......I paid the duty on them an everything.
The border chick didn't believe me I paid $130 for stickers. lol
But I had my recipt! .....guess I should have made it out for 40 bucks!
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

Exnav wrote:Well the list of big name companies that have graphics is very short. I think One still does a set and I checked with AMR and BRM in the "Approved Vendors" section and they can cut whatever you want.
Cemoto does a really nice set based on the factory stuff, but I could not find a US distributor. I'm kind of weird about cosmetics; I just like clean, simple and stock appearing.
you dont want to plaster company stickers on your bike that you have no affiliation with? :lol: . me either dawg. all my shit is bone stock appearance and thats how i like it. if renthal sends me a garage full of sprockets, then ill display their sticker on my bike
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

If renthal sent me a garage full of sprockets i would donate them to the nearest flat biller...

Renthal aluminum doesnt stand a chance against a 500 in the sand..
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ISBB wrote:If renthal sent me a garage full of sprockets i would donate them to the nearest flat biller...

x2, they make a great throwing star in case ninjas try to invade you house! :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

ISBB wrote:If renthal sent me a garage full of sprockets i would donate them to the nearest flat biller...

I'll take em