Mental Institution (right where I belong!!)

Racial Shit can be Funny, Racist is Not... Get It?
bigpower

Mental Institution (right where I belong!!)

Post by bigpower »

This guy has a good bro who happens to be the director of a mental hospital, and one day over lunch, his bro says " You ought to come on down to the hospital one day and check it out, you might find it interesting". Well, couple weeks later, he shows up and his bro is givin him the walk thru, and they come to a door. They open it, and heres this dude standing in he middle of the room, shooting imaginary free throws. Guy says to his bro, "Whats this dude doin"? "Why don't you ask him", was the reply. OK, "Hey buddy, what you doin"? The nutcase looks over and says "When I get outta here, I'm gonna be the best free throw shooter in the NBA". Alright. They close the door, move down the hall, come to another door, open it, and heres another goof in the middle of this room, swingin an imaginary bat. "Whats this dude doin"? "Ask him"was the reply. OK, "Hey buddy, what you doin"? The goof turns and says, "When I get outta here, I'm gonna be the best hitter in the American League"! Alright. they close the door, move down the hall, go up a flight of stairs, and open another door. Heres this guy, layin on the floor, buck naked with a hard on and a walnut shell on the end of it. "Whats this cats deal"? "Ask him" OK. "Hey buddy, what are you gonna do when you get outta here"? The guy looks up and say "I aint ever getting outta here cause I'm effin nuts"!
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"