might have heard this one before

Racial Shit can be Funny, Racist is Not... Get It?
bigpower

might have heard this one before

Post by bigpower »

This guy walks into the patent office one day with an apple in his hand, says to the patent guy "I'd like to get a patent for this apple". Patent guys like "You can't patent an apple, it's a piece of fruit, and they've been around since the beginning of time". "But this is a special apple" the cat says, "Here, take a bite" Patent guy takes a bite, looks at our boy and says "Holy, this thing taste like a plum"! Our boy says to him "Turn it around", patent guy does, takes a bite, "Holy, it tastes like a peach"! With that, there is no problem with our boy gettin the patent, and before he leaves the office the patent guy says "you know, thats pretty good, do you think you can come up with an apple that tastes like pu**y"? "Well, I dont know" our boy says, "but I'll see what I can come up with".

A year later, our boy comes strolling back into the patent office, and the patent guy recognized him right off. "Did you come up with something"? "Well, yes, I did, here take a bite". Patent guy takes a bite, "Goddamn, this thing taste like shit" Well, our boy says, "Turn it around"!
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
britincali

Post by britincali »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

:applaud:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:worthless:
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

AlisoBob wrote::worthless:

Allright, I'll ask the girlfriend
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"