Practice Session

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
rpeterson

Practice Session

Post by rpeterson »

Photos from a practice session this morning between storms. Kevin and I barely made it in with all the mud. Sweet day once it dried out. :D

SB Mountains:

A couple of deer on the way in:

"The G Spot" OG Crusty 2 & 3 Film Spot:

2008 Team Mascot:

The Pit:

Sequence shots of the area:

RP
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Nice :cool:

but no action shots?
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

lewisclan wrote:Nice :cool:

but no action shots?
X2!!!!!!!!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Sorry, camera kinda sucks for action shots and the good one I had I lost trying to get some good shots out in the hills. :oops:

RP
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Here are a few runs from that day Kevin got with his camera, doesn't really do the hill that much justice. It was fun though. :D

RP
Last edited by rpeterson on January 28th, 2008, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

Is Super Kev back on the sauce? Von Burner, what???????? After further review, Barn Burner?? CAWWW CAWWW
Last edited by hagendog on January 28th, 2008, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

hagendog wrote:Is Super Kev back on the sauce? Von Burner, what????????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

:lol: :lol: :lol: You know it! He was swillin' on some Tequila straight out of the Kurt Cobain flask by the time I was making those runs.

RP
britincali

Post by britincali »

Nice pics man :cool:

Where is that ?????
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Something just wasn't quiet right about those pics, then the last three sealed it. Thats off the 71 looking toward Corona. :shock:
:cool: :lmao: :devious:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

You got it Iggy! The cat is out of the bag. My friends the Curries own the property (Currie Rearends & Supermoto Champ Brandon Currie) and it has been a real blessing for me and my racing program to be able to practice care free at a place 10 minutes from my house. I have been riding there for about two years now. :D

RP
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

NO SHIT!!!! I was gona say something about being illegal there but I guess not. To cool bud. I was wondering how you got by the gate if there is one. Pretty sure there is. I go by there on the 91 mon-fri.

That first hill on the left going north on the 71 from the 91. I use to climb that on the 3wheeler in 82-83 before it was closed. It was a cool summer time place cause of the water. Oh how I miss water rides. Hopefully Steiners ranch will provide some salvation.

Shit here's a story from then. Maybe it was the prop owned back then?

Rode up one of the back roads in there. I saw/rode by some guy that didn't look to happy I was there. Crap I had to go back that way. Well he's got a shot gun in one arm. So I rode up to him slowly but didn't stop, then I took off. Looked back a bit later and fired the shot gun in the air. :shock: Ya I got the message, I'm not coming back. :lol:
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

The guy that owned the property before the Curries was into some pretty shady stuff, probaly protecting his stash up there. He crashed his plane into the mountain and his Mom sold all the property to Grandpa Currie years ago. Those two buildings you can see from the freeway are two old air plane hangers and the flat top of the mountain where the mx track is where the air strip use to be. I use to ride that place in the front by the freeway when I was on my JR 50. My Dad and his friends use to hillclimb there when they didn't go to De Anza. Its all fenced around the area now and the State park backs up to the property where I ride. The only way in is through the gate on the 71 and you gotta pass the Rancher with the shot gun at the second gate. He sure doesnt like us, but thats because we have had alot of people cutting the locks and going up and riding / hunting. We have the Sherrif / Fish & Games back now and they are patroling it for us to keep the tresspassers / hunters out of the place. We busted a couple of kids two weeks ago that almost got there asses kicked for disrespecting us and the spot, but I let the COPS and their parents handle them instead. There are plans to open a MX track right behind the concrete crushing plant off of the 71 also, waiting for permits. (Sweet if that one goes down)

RP
rpeterson

Last Practice Session

Post by rpeterson »

We had the 450 stockers out testing some new stuff before I broke my finger.

RP