ummmm, Utah?

Find a Hoon in your area for Beer Guzzlin', Hangin' Out, Wrenching, or Other Similar Behavior.
dahondaboy

ummmm, Utah?

Post by dahondaboy »

any Utah hoons? C'mon we got some of the best ridin' in the world here. desert,mountains, sand, swamp? what u want we got it! i love hill climbin' and wash riding. whats a wash ride? when it rains out here in the desert, flash floods cut deep channels out of the land , like mini canyons, some have 40+ foot walls and tons of curves like a snake. there can be immediate 15 foot drop offs, and the walls make killer burms that are so fun to crest the ridge! if u live around southeast utah, hit me up this summer we will check it out.
i dont own assault rifles, i own homeland defense rifles!!!!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

we've got a few of us in vegas. when it gets hot out, we might think about heading north for some cooler riding. I've been wanting to hit coral pink. not sure where that is in relation to you.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

coral pink is about 150 miles south of me. But dont go in july, you will think you went to pheonix as it gets over 100 easy. but it might be cooler than where u are at :cool:
dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

little sahara is where id go! much funner than coral pink, little sahara is geared towards ridin, where at coral the park rangers are up in your nose all day! plus there are some really cool helpful people always at sahara! heres a link to the visitors site
http://www.utah.com/playgrounds/little_sahara.htm
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

what are the temps like i the summer?
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
100hp honda

Re: ummmm, Utah?

Post by 100hp honda »

dahondaboy wrote:any Utah hoons? C'mon we got some of the best ridin' in the world here. desert,mountains, sand, swamp? what u want we got it! i love hill climbin' and wash riding. whats a wash ride? when it rains out here in the desert, flash floods cut deep channels out of the land , like mini canyons, some have 40+ foot walls and tons of curves like a snake. there can be immediate 15 foot drop offs, and the walls make killer burms that are so fun to crest the ridge! if u live around southeast utah, hit me up this summer we will check it out.
shit i spent half my life in utah. been in phoenix the last 5years. im in the process of moving to wyoming in the next few days but ill be in salt lake through the weekend but im sure its to cold to ride. i plan to hit sand mountain at easter. get your bikes ready if you want to go where the big dawgs hang out
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: ummmm, Utah?

Post by AlisoBob »

100hp honda wrote:
shit i spent half my life in utah.
dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

wow i lived in pheonix for about 4 years 126 one summer, be quite a change in wyoming brrrrrr its winter there like 7 months out of the year or somethin. :o , but hell yeah, im down for sand mountain any time! hit me up! oh and dont forget to bring out of state beer!