zeitgeistmovie

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
conrod

zeitgeistmovie

Post by conrod »

Iggy it’s all your fault, I had to watch that movie link just to try and follow all the stuff on that thread over there on the oppressed site.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Good viewing and made the thread fall into some sense, I was left to wonder just how many folks commenting on the movie actually sat and watched the whole thing through for nearly 2 hours.

Seems like 2 main categories of people taking part, a few free thinkers and then the current and retired military personnel who just don’t get that they are still in the game and are the current pawns, “all this tie me down and insert the chip”, “I’ve got my gun and ammo” seems to me they missed the whole point in the movie, that they would be the ones conditioned into wanting the fucking chip, just like they are all conditioned into happily marching off to war.

Hey soldier, line up here to get your chip implant.

Must be some kind of irony that they will most likely be the first to get them and then turn round and campaign that everyone should be chipped.

Regards the false flag operations, most people will dismiss stuff like that completely out of hand, and why not reach for the tin foil hat, it sounds totally outrageous, but that kind of thing is well documented throughout history.

To add to the movie examples, how about in ancient Rome, the Emperor Nero burning down the fucking city centre to promote his personal land grab and re-development plans, think about that the next time you use Nero burning rom. Emperors and Presidents live on a completely different level with a whole different set of values to your average Joe.

Your comments are most welcome, everyone please pile in.

britincali

Post by britincali »

I tripped out on that movie bigtime.

I also hate the fact that my british passport (renewed a year ago) has a chip and antenna on the back page :evil:, to close to home for me.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well thanks Conrod. :D

Glad to keep people informed.

I think Clyde was probably the one to watch it to the end.

AAAAHHHHHH he f'in locked it. I guess a challenge to find out the truth about the Income tax proved to much. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

So pissed, watched this movie up until Ben Franklin wrote about the main cause of the War, and damn thing froze-up. :x

Intresting movie, I thought it would suck and be boring, but I really like it. Makes you go "hmmm".
Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net
conrod

Post by conrod »

Yep things to make you go hmmm to say the least. It will be interesting to hear some of the debunking once that movie gets out into the mainstream and challenged.

Something in there for everyone I think, I found the (building 7) collapse beside the twin towers interesting, why the hell did that come down, no aircraft strike, so why?

Anyway if you find the streamed video locks up, you can download it from the zeitgeist site as a bit-torrent or order a DVD if you want.

If you have never used bit-torrent downloads now is a good time to catch up on that stuff, there is a torrent link to get you started on that if you want learn how.

A bit-torrent will download a 750MB movie in a few hours, that one came down in 50 minutes for me, that’s a record.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/dloads.htm

britincali

Post by britincali »

conrod wrote: I found the (building 7) collapse beside the twin towers

That was one of the biggest things for me :wink:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:
conrod wrote: I found the (building 7) collapse beside the twin towers

That was one of the biggest things for me :wink:
Are you friggin' kidding me?

WTC 7 Collapse
Claim: Seven hours after the two towers fell, the 47-story WTC 7 collapsed. According to 911review.org: "The video clearly shows that it was not a collapse subsequent to a fire, but rather a controlled demolition: amongst the Internet investigators, the jury is in on this one."

FACT: Many conspiracy theorists point to FEMA's preliminary report, which said there was relatively light damage to WTC 7 prior to its collapse. With the benefit of more time and resources, NIST researchers now support the working hypothesis that WTC 7 was far more compromised by falling debris than the FEMA report indicated. "The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom — approximately 10 stories — about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

NIST investigators believe a combination of intense fire and severe structural damage contributed to the collapse, though assigning the exact proportion requires more research. But NIST's analysis suggests the fall of WTC 7 was an example of "progressive collapse," a process in which the failure of parts of a structure ultimately creates strains that cause the entire building to come down. Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

There are two other possible contributing factors still under investigation: First, trusses on the fifth and seventh floors were designed to transfer loads from one set of columns to another. With columns on the south face apparently damaged, high stresses would likely have been communicated to columns on the building's other faces, thereby exceeding their load-bearing capacities.

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors — along with the building's unusual construction — were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Brit says its impossible for an airplane to disappear while hitting reinforced concrete...

britincali

Post by britincali »

Ok a phantom is no where near the size of a passenger jet and it was doing 500+, and second if the plane that hit the pentagon did "vaporize :roll: " doing prolly 250 mph how did it punch a 12 ft hole through 15ft of concrete.

If you survey the population I guarantee 50% would say this is a plane when going mach 2

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memor ... ntagon.php

This is the movie the explains it as Brit see's it.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

IMAGE CAPTION:
This image was taken from a simulation, believed to be the first of its kind, that merges a realistic-looking visualization with a precise, physics-based animation that shows what likely happened to the Pentagon's steel-reinforced concrete structure when it was hit by the Boeing 757 last Sept. 11. The simulation, created by a team of engineers, computer scientists and graphics technology experts at Purdue University, could be used as a tool for designing critical buildings – such as hospitals or fire stations – to withstand terrorist attacks. This image shows a representation of the aircraft just before impact. (Departments of Computer Sciences and Computer Graphics Technology, Purdue University)

ftp://ftp.purdue.edu/pub/uns/sozen.pentagon.jpeg.

This is accurate scale of the plane and the building... Thats alot of plane to vaporize compared to the building itself.... Not saying it didnt happen.... but it makes you think.
britincali

Post by britincali »

The chances of a complete newbie pilot being able to get a passenger jet to come in that square and that close to the ground are worse than winning the lottery twice in a row.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This photo is for scale only, it is thought the plane hit at an angle, nose low. This is supported by the fact that the entry hole is lower that the nose of the plane, when level, with the engines sitting on the ground.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Another thing, IF that passenger jet did do that amount of damage to the pentagon and went through that much reinforced concrete that easily, why din't the govt just retro fit old airliners with a remote control unit and use them as bunker busters instead of spending millions upon millions developing a bomb that does the same thing as an old scrapped jet?

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Because if this was actual war......a big, slow, passenger plane is easily shot out of the sky.
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:a big, slow, passenger plane is easily shot out of the sky.

Why din't anyone shoot them down before they destored all your buildings then?

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Impact site of Flight 77..... Hit the grounf nearly square, bounced into forest.

Dumpster after dumpster of aluminum were recovered....

Parts were dug up from as much as 14' deep in the ground...

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:

Why din't anyone shoot them down before they destored all your buildings then?
Their called passengers, dumbass....
britincali

Post by britincali »

Heres the vid I wached a year or so ago, its one sided but still a trip...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8192753501

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:

When being attacked since when did ANY govt care about civillian loss????????????????? Especially only a couple of hundred peeps.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

britincali wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:

When being attacked since when did ANY govt care about civillian loss????????????????? Especially only a couple of hundred peeps.

It's a then and now thing....
Then- no one knew what was going to happen until it was too late.
Now- we have armed fighters on alert 24/7 to prevent it from happening again.
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

One of the things I found interesting was about the Veitnam War. Or rather what triggered the U.S. into the the war. The Gulf of Tonkin incident. Where 3 U.S. destroyers were "supposedly" attacked( I had never heard of this before, and don't know anything about it.). Then you go back 2 weeks ago, to the boat incident with Iran. Almost the same damn thing. And Iran denies it, and says the U.S. fabricated it. Crazy stuff, you know. Also came across this.
Go to the Kennenbunkport warning. As far as I can tell, this was out way before the gulf incident with Iran happened.

ACTIVISM

Updated: 12/15/07

WE MUST STOP THE POLICE STATE
BY EXPOSING 9/11

Though many different frauds are addressed in Zeitgeist, at the present time the most pertinent issue is exposing 9/11 and thus exposing government sponsored Terrorism. If we do not, they will erode all of our civil liberties and an oppressive, military style, surveillance based Police State will take firm root. This is nothing new. History continues to repeat itself.

On Aug. 4th 2007, the Senate passed the Bush backed 'spy bill', which preserves & expands the illegal domestic spying program. I hope people are educated enough by this time to know that such legislations have nothing to do with Terrorism, and everything to do with monitoring and controlling American dissent.

Furthermore, on May 9 2007, Bush signed the
National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive,
which gives Bush near full dictatorial powers in the event of a "National Emergency". Bush, and the people he works for, will be able to do ANYTHING they want if a "National Emergency" is deemed. All they need is a "New 9/11".
The US Constitution will no longer be applicable.

In regards to this Directive, Paul Craig Roberts, a former Assistant
Secretary of the Treasury during the Reagan administration, has come
out and said he feels the White House is preparing to STAGE A NEW 9/11 and the executive order is designed to capitalize on such an attack, specifically to impose Martial Law and Invade Iran.

IN ORDER TO STOP MARTIAL LAW AND THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION
OF THE US CONSTITUTION, WE MUST STOP ANOTHER FALSE
FLAG ATTACK. THE FIRST STEP IS TO EXPOSE THE 9/11 FRAUD.
THIS IS THE EVENT THAT IS BEING USED TO JUSTIFY THE DEVELOPING POLICE STATE, NOT TO MENTION WORLDWIDE OPPRESSION.

ACTION ONE:

NYC 9/11 BALLOT INITIATIVE

If you are in New York or know anyone in New York PLEASE click above and do this action. This initiative is very important as it is designed to obtain an honest, independent investigation of 9/11 by creating an initiative on the ballot of the November 6th general election allowing registered New York City voters to create a NEW 911 COMMISSION chosen by independent researchers, not the government. This is what we need. So please do this if you or someone you know is in NYC. Click above.

ACTION TWO:

Below is a copy of the Kennebunkport warning, which should be emailed to everyone.
Please note there have been supposed redactions by certain members and even an attack by the Ford Foundation regarding it. Nevertheless, It is NOT a fraud, as many sites have claimed. To learn more about it, click here.
Please spread the word, as the Cheney Doctrine, as it is referred to, implies a false flag attack on US soil
in order to trigger the invasion of Iran.

THE KENNEBUNKPORT WARNING

To the American people, and to peace loving individuals everywhere:

Massive evidence has come to our attention which shows that the backers, controllers, and allies of Vice President Dick Cheney are determined to orchestrate and manufacture a new 9/11 terror incident, and/or a new Gulf of Tonkin war provocation over the coming weeks and months. Such events would be used by the Bush administration as a pretext for launching an aggressive war against Iran, quite possibly with nuclear weapons, and for imposing a regime of martial law here in the United States. We call on the House of Representatives to proceed immediately to the impeachment of Cheney, as an urgent measure for avoiding a wider and more catastrophic war. Once impeachment has begun, it will be easier for loyal and patriotic military officers to refuse illegal orders coming from the Cheney faction. We solemnly warn the people of the world that any terrorist attack with weapons of mass destruction taking place inside the United States or elsewhere in the immediate future must be considered the prima facie responsibility of the Cheney faction. We urge responsible political leaders everywhere to begin at once to inoculate the public opinion of their countries against such a threatened false flag terror operation.

(Signed) A Group of US Opposition Political Leaders Gathered in Protest at the Bush Compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, August 24-25, 2007

CYNTHIA MCKINNEY, FORMER U.S. CONGRESSWOMAN, GEORGIA

CINDY SHEEHAN, CANDIDATE FOR U.S. CONGRESS, CALIFORNIA*

ANN WRIGHT, COLONEL US ARMY RESERVE, FORMER US DIPLOMAT*

JAMILLA EL-SHAFEI, ORGANIZER OF KENNEBUNKPORT PEACE DEMONSTRATION , KENNEBUNK PEACE DEPARTMENT*

DAHLIA WASFI, M.D. WWW.LIBERATETHIS.COM*

GEORGE PAZ MARTIN

JOHN KAMINSKI, MAINE LAWYER, IMPEACHMENT ADVOCATE **

WEBSTER G. TARPLEY, AUTHOR, 'UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY OF GEORGE H.W. BUSH' & '9/11 SYNTHETIC TERROR: MADE IN THE USA'

CRAIG HILL, GREEN PARTY OF VERMONT, CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE

BRUCE MARSHALL, ORGANIZER OF PHILADELPHIA EMERGENCY ANTIWAR CONVENTION, PHILADELPHIA PLATFORM, WWW.ACTINDEPENDENT.ORG, GREEN PARTY OF VERMONT

------------------------------------

* These four signatories have released a statement indicating that the Kennebunkport Warning was "altered" after they signed it. Bruce Marshall, who gathered the signatures, remains adamant that the signatures are authentic, the document has not been altered, and has offered photographic evidence to substantiate his claims.

** (This is not John Kaminski, author of "America's Autopsy Report", etc. Here is some of the Lawyer, John Kaminski's work: Impeachment: We’ve Got a Job to Do).

ACTION THREE:

-- EDUCATE YOURSELF & EDUCATE OTHERS --

SOME ALTERNATIVE MEDIA / INFORMATION SOURCES:

Global Research: Centre for Research on Globalization
911 Blogger: Details important developments in the 911 Truth Movement.
Raw Story: Various Developments.
Prison Planet: Various Developments.
Sprword: News and connects to other Alternative Media Sources.
Devvy Kidd : Important Articles regarding the Banking System and IRS.
Freedom Force International : Edward Griffin's Organization against Totalitarianism

IMPORTANT NEWS / VIDEOS

Please listen to this Webster Tarpley interview,
where he details what is going on and the severity of the issue.
http://archive.wbai.org/files/mp3/07073 ... lkback.MP3

The article below details the little known truth regarding the The Fascist Nazi interests of George W Bush's Grandfather, Prescott Bush, as he and others attempted to overthrow the US government in the 1930s in order to install a fascist dictatorship. This is important in order to understand the true motivations behind The Bush Family and why they need to be stopped.
http://republican.meetup.com/boards/vie ... ad=3317707

Richard Gage presentation: "How the Towers Fell".
This is one of the most well presented, clear cut, honest and compelling presentations regarding evidence as to the Controlled Demolition of the World Trade Center. Please watch if you have any doubts that the Towers were taken down by explosives.
http://911blogger.com/node/10025

TAKING ACTION AGAINST
THE "NORTH AMERICAN UNION"

The exceptional deception being generated right now in reference to the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America still has a great majority of people in America, Canada and Mexico completely in the dark about the true nature of this "partnership". In fact, the fourth wing of the US government, the News Media, has and continues to avoid this issue as much as possible.

ACTION ONE:

Everyone should read the article by Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., Ph.D below:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin49.htm

Dr. Vieira's summation is as follows:
"NO constitutional grounds for a North American Union exist. Indeed, the whole project is patently illegal. That fact, however, will prove to be of merely theoretical significance unless WE THE PEOPLE oppose the creation of a North American Union with every form of exposure, denunciation, protest, obstruction, and resistance that the Constitution permits. And as soon as possible. For all the evidence indicates that the Establishment considers the North American Union a top priority, its foundations at the least to be poured into place with the next few years."

Everyone should send this article to their Congressman, as it details in plain terms that, based on the Constitution, none of the US States can ever be merged with Foreign Counties. Period.
Most state legislators do not even know this. It is your job to inform them.

ACTION TWO:

Support Ron Paul For President 2008

Congressman Dr. Ron Paul is by far the most outstanding candidate in the 2008 elections. He is the only candidate that is not owned by the corporations. He isn't perfect, but Dr. Paul, and his constitutional disposition, stands alone when it comes to intergrity and a true understanding about where we are headed.

Not only is he completely aware of and OPPOSED TO THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION, he wants to END THE INCOME TAX AND ABOLISH THE IRS.( ! ) He actually proposed legislation to ABOLISH THE FEDERAL RESERVE ! - Not to mention he would end the Iraq war, which has caused the deaths of well over 655,000 civilians, conservatively.

The points addressed in the above paragraph are of paramount importance in a very immediate sense. Dr. Paul truly understands these issues and is the first candidate in roughly 50 years who has had the courage to stand up against the banking, corporate fascist elite which are carving the world up for themselves.

For those who think it is impossible for Ron Paul to win the election, I would like to point out that even though the silence regarding Dr. Paul is deafening from the mainstream media, Dr. Paul has won nearly all Debate Polls and Straw Polls, including the most recent in Maryland.

He has also broken the record for most money raised in one day on Dec. 16th! The support for Ron Paul is growing everyday. The next step is eradicate the compromised electronic voting machines that NO paper trail and can be hacked at will. Watch This

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

12/12/07 Iowa Debate Highlights On The North American Union On The North American Union/Amero

Regarding the Federal Reserve Regarding the Income tax General Issues

www.approvedpainting.net

www.approvedpainting.net
conrod

Post by conrod »

Well after watching this link above in mxracr121’s post, all I can say is don’t beat on brit until you find 2 hours and sit and watch this through.

No point in comments or judgement until a few of us have watched this. Bob and a few others please make the time, and then come back to this.

conrod

Post by conrod »

Ok so has anyone actually watched this other video link, “9-11 Blueprint for the truth” (By the architects & engineers for the 9-11 truth)?

So if anyone has watched it, what the hell do you think?

If all you lazy riders out there cant be bothered here is a few points.

1, the previous owners of the twin towers had applied several times to demolish them by controlled explosion.

2, they were refused each time because of the asbestos risk (asbestos becoming airborne)

3, they were approved to take it down bit by bit, at estimated cost of something like 5 to 11 billion dollars.

4, three months before 9-11 the new owner Larry Sylverstein takes a lease and insures it for acts of terrorism, he has collected 4 billion dollars already from the insurance and will get more. Not bad for an investment that seemed crazy at the time because it was looking at multi billion dollar costs to keep and refurbish the building complex in to the future.

5, now a good bit we as CR500 riders can all relate to, as we all know from many posts on the subject, there is only so much energy you can get from a gallon of fuel, how many posts regarding BTU / burn conditions etc over the years. So come on now all the chemists on the board how can an office fire burning with normally aspirated air conditions and aviation fuel melt steel. Hell if that is possible then I believe a CR500 cylinder head can glow brick red.

That’s just some stuff you have to watch it through.

In my opinion, it was mass murder.

Come on then who watched it and what do you think?

By the way you can download it from here if the streaming is too slow.
http://blip.tv/file/get/NetVidProductio ... ell419.flv

You will need a player that can play .flv files, VLC portable edition player can do it, you can get it here.
http://portableapps.com/apps/music_video/vlc_portable

So what else do we need, do you want me to come round and open your beer, maybe keep the wife occupied for 2 hours so you can get watching?

mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

Watched about an hour of it conrod, then it froze. Pisses me off when it does that. That lecture gives some pretty damn convincing evidence into tower 7. What really proves the point is watching the explosion coming from the rear of the building, and of course the medics and police saying that they were told that "they" would be bringing the building down. And the british news reporting that building 7 had collapsed, twenty minutes before it collapsed. :shock:

www.approvedpainting.net