Sudco

Send your stuff here, to companies you can trust!!!!!
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

Talk to John, he'll give you the best price and do what he can for us. I don't even talk to anyone else if you can get John, hooks me up all the time.
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I looked online and found a guy that sells original Keihin jets. They want 3.95 each. I didn't have to buy 4 of each size, they sell them in any quantity from 1 up to whatever. They have no minimum, if you buy 1 jet, shipping is 1.95. I bought 5 main jets and payed 5 bucks for shipping. I didn't have to wait a week for them to send my order and I didn't have to add any crap to my order to fluff it up to meet a minimum. I don't understand why companies that sell products for carbed motorcycles or 2 strokes, don't bend over backwards to make every customer happy. I mean considering the fact that in a few years they won't be making carbs anymore and 2 strokes will be abolished. :lol:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Ported&Polished wrote:I looked online and found a guy that sells original Keihin jets. They want 3.95 each. I didn't have to buy 4 of each size, they sell them in any quantity from 1 up to whatever. They have no minimum, if you buy 1 jet, shipping is 1.95. I bought 5 main jets and payed 5 bucks for shipping. I didn't have to wait a week for them to send my order and I didn't have to add any crap to my order to fluff it up to meet a minimum. I don't understand why companies that sell products for carbed motorcycles or 2 strokes, don't bend over backwards to make every customer happy. I mean considering the fact that in a few years they won't be making carbs anymore and 2 strokes will be abolished. :lol:
What's the name of the company? Link?
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
hawaiiboy31

Post by hawaiiboy31 »

Ok here is the deal. Sudco is not out too over charge anyone. When people call in they do not ask for john. The just talk to anyone that answers the phone. Yes we do have a min. order of $25.00 and a 4 piece jet min order per size. But when you call me I do wave the 4 piece min. I am so tired of people come on here and talking crap. I am in talks with bob so you can buy carbs direct from him. I am hope it will work out. I have people taking advantage of the discount from this site. It is get in in trouble here and it is costing the company money. I love helping all you guys out as much as I can. but please don't take advantage of it because soon I will not be able to help any more. If you have a any question please feel free to email me john@sudco.com
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Sudco is a AWESOME friend to the site, and helps us out in alot of ways.....

I will handle all Sudco orders from now on.... This will make sure that our members get the best price possible, and only those who deserve the best price will receive it.

This "bad apple" needs to look in the mirror, if he wants to blame someone for blowing up his shit.....
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

John at Sudco has helped this rider above and beyond regular service. He has answered all my stupid questions and helped me get things right on my 5hunny.

BIG THANKS FROM ME JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad Bob is going to handle it, don't need people shittin in the basket blowing it for people like myself who appreciate the deal and the help. The people screwing it up know who they are. Some people just love to bitch about stuff and that sucks.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Thanks for the support Torquey.......

Viva la' SUDCO!!!!!
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

AlisoBob wrote:This "bad apple" needs to look in the mirror, if he wants to blame someone for blowing up his shit.....
Do I understand this, someone is blaming Sudco for the blow up of there motor? Don't think this could possibly happen for something from them as my carb was setup WAY rich from them to begin with. Crazy rich, I figured it was to make sure if something happened it was not the carbs fault. After talking with a few of the techs there they pretty much agreed they send stuff out as rich as can be to keep something like that from happening. Leaving it to you to get the jetting dialed in. But what do I know?
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

AlisoBob wrote:
This "bad apple" needs to look in the mirror, if he wants to blame someone for blowing up his shit.....
Who are you talking about Bob?
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

sabreguy wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:
Who are you talking about Bob?
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... php?t=8245
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Ok cause I was wondering what the hell was up with that also

Glad John and Sudco will continue supporting this site
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

sabreguy wrote: Glad John and Sudco will continue supporting this site
As long as we contuine to support Sudco as well......
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

i've never sent my $ to get carbs, but have organized other dudes to get them there. I'm still running bobs old pwk, but the ones i've reffered to sudco have been happy
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

ive bought most all my stuff from sudco. probly 6 needles, 30 jets. seems like i bought a pwk there also.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

hawaiiboy31 wrote:It is get in in trouble here and it is costing the company money.
take this for what its worth but its my perspective from the outside looking in. your loosing yourself money, not the other way around. ive seen many posts on other sites from guys that refuse to buy anything from sudco because they get told they have to buy 4 of the same jets. theres a bigger picture here to look at, when you have a potential customer that only needs 3 jets and 3 needles, and he gets told he has to buy 4 of the same jets, well no one in their right mind is going to buy all them jets of the same size, and maybe that guy also needed a carb, but he is not going to buy it from you now because hes mad about the 4 jets minimum, so youve just lost the sale of 3 jets, 3 needles and a new carb. also he is going to post his experience on public website for thousands of people to see, so now you have other potential customers that wont even bother calling either. you forget the customer makes or breaks you, for every customer you lose on the phone, youve probly lost 5 or 10 more potential customers from his word of mouth. i wont tell you how to run your business but i would tailor alittle more to the little guy if it were me. if packaging single jets is that big of a hassle you could hire a highschool kid to do it for $4/hour, that would keep costs low.
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

100hp honda wrote:
hawaiiboy31 wrote:It is get in in trouble here and it is costing the company money.
take this for what its worth but its my perspective from the outside looking in. your loosing yourself money, not the other way around. ive seen many posts on other sites from guys that refuse to buy anything from sudco because they get told they have to buy 4 of the same jets. theres a bigger picture here to look at, when you have a potential customer that only needs 3 jets and 3 needles, and he gets told he has to buy 4 of the same jets, well no one in their right mind is going to buy all them jets of the same size, and maybe that guy also needed a carb, but he is not going to buy it from you now because hes mad about the 4 jets minimum, so youve just lost the sale of 3 jets, 3 needles and a new carb. also he is going to post his experience on public website for thousands of people to see, so now you have other potential customers that wont even bother calling either. you forget the customer makes or breaks you, for every customer you lose on the phone, youve probly lost 5 or 10 more potential customers from his word of mouth. i wont tell you how to run your business but i would tailor alittle more to the little guy if it were me. if packaging single jets is that big of a hassle you could hire a highschool kid to do it for $4/hour, that would keep costs low.
This is my perspective as well. Just as another thought, rather than make a minimum quantity for an order, make a minimum dollar amount so you can cover your costs. This way, if a customer only needs a few bucks worth of stuff, he'll go to the local stealership, but still think of you for the good deal when he needs to get a few things. I would be much more inclined to shop with a company that did it this way. I can make a mental shopping list of things that would/might be useful to me and get them all at once. Beats the hell out of buying several of the same thing because I need only one.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Whatever, maybe I stirred the pot, at least it gets this in the open. I don't hate Sudco, I'm a regular customer and I bought from them before, the 4 jet thing is new because they never did that before to me. My complaints are just little things that I don't like. 25 dollar minimums, 4 jet minimums and boxing up a few small items and sending them in a box big enough for a car battery are my only beefs. I don't want to know why or hear an explanation, do what you do and I'll do what I do. And to this " I am so tired of people come on here and talking crap.", I say buck up and put your big girl panties on! :lol:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

you know, sudcos support has always been top notch for me. They have gone above and beyond to get me certain specs. I can accept the $25 minimum because there is always something else I could grab as a spare or for a friend. like an extra float bowl gasket or maybe a float needle and seat, etc. but the 4 jets of the same size seems stupid to me. I've never had to order 4 jets a the same time, but that policy seems dumb. WTF am I going to do with 4 172 jets. although a 4 jet minimum wouldn't be a problem, then I could get a 170 a 175 and a 178 and that is useful. I wil continue to order my carb stuff from sudco, the support is top notch and I receive the items in a day.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

Sudco is the big dist. of the parts nation wide, they would probably prefer not to even deal with small orders - that's why they sell to small dealers nation wide. The part that sucks is your lame ass stealership that doesn't stock shit or that charges you what 4 friggen jets from Sudco would cost for 1 jet. More important than jets, wait till you need a small part for a carb that is worn out or a gasket that needs replacing - shit your dealer would be like pulling teeth to get you or would get lost in translation taking forever to get whatever you needed. Don't screw things up and you can call our buddy(lucky to have IMO) John at Sudco and he will gladly help you out. I personnally think I am lucky that Sudco deals with me on small orders as it is probably not worth it to them. Yes, every customer is important but they could just tell you to pound rocks forcing you to go to your dealer. All along still getting the sale as they sell to the dealership you are getting your parts from. From first hand experience Sudco has gone the extra mile for me - more than any of my local dealers.

Thanks John!

Last time I ordered, maybe 2 months ago I had to order 4 jets - but not all one size - I got 4 different ones to make the minimum - the one I thought I needed plus one smaller and two larger.
hawaiiboy31

Post by hawaiiboy31 »

I hope this will answer everyone question about the 4 jet min order. We are a distributor. We tend to dealers. To make it fair to our dealer we have to fallow the same guide line to sell to retail. With retail customers we would like to see them go to the dealers. Because with out the dealers the industry will go down hill. One reason why the dealers do not have stock on parts that you might need is because people rather go strait to the the manufacture to get there parts. But when the manufactures make limitations on there ordering proses, then people get made because the dealership doesn't have the parts. I under stand everyone grip about the 4 jet min. I know first hand that I have lost a sale because of that. There is a dealer of mine that will just sell one jet at a time. the website is www.pjmotorsports.com I know they have a lot in stock. They order from me daily. I am going to try to work something out with them to give a discount for this site only. Or let me work with Bob and I might make him a jet box so he will have all the jets that you might need. i hope this helped
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

hawaiiboy31 wrote:I hope this will answer everyone question about the 4 jet min order. We are a distributor. We tend to dealers. To make it fair to our dealer we have to fallow the same guide line to sell to retail. With retail customers we would like to see them go to the dealers. Because with out the dealers the industry will go down hill. One reason why the dealers do not have stock on parts that you might need is because people rather go strait to the the manufacture to get there parts. But when the manufactures make limitations on there ordering proses, then people get made because the dealership doesn't have the parts. I under stand everyone grip about the 4 jet min. I know first hand that I have lost a sale because of that. There is a dealer of mine that will just sell one jet at a time. the website is www.pjmotorsports.com I know they have a lot in stock. They order from me daily. I am going to try to work something out with them to give a discount for this site only. Or let me work with Bob and I might make him a jet box so he will have all the jets that you might need. i hope this helped
right on :cool: . one other thing to consider, theres alot of dudes on other sites that arent members here but are constantly needing jets, needles, carbs and other related parts, im not sure how you would get the news out to them but it may bring more business if you could find a way to spread the word. im sure bob dont want to run a carb parts distribution service from his house but just my .02.
sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

Some people just need to bitch about anything and everything! I recently bought a 41pwk from Sudco. John was extremely helpful in answering any questions that I had. Ordered the carb and I had it at my door the next day! I will definitely refer everyone I know to Sudco, that is looking for a new carb.
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

sugarshane wrote:Some people just need to bitch about anything and everything! I recently bought a 41pwk from Sudco. John was extremely helpful in answering any questions that I had. Ordered the carb and I had it at my door the next day! I will definitely refer everyone I know to Sudco, that is looking for a new carb.

You got the same GREAT service I got, and all you had to do was talk to John for pricing what a deal. Everyone at Sudco gives great service IMO. If you want the Banned deal make sure you talk to John otherwise anyone can help you.

THANKS SUDCO!!!!!
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i know thumpertalk used to sell single jets and it was just too much of a PITA to keep track of. Thats why they stopped selling singles and they only way they can get them from distributors is in 4 packs of the same jet. They do make multi packs as well with everything in a certain range. say from 150 - 180 or so on and that kind of stuff is available thru most typical distributors..
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

Jets - talk to John, he needs to sell you 4 or more but he let me get a spread of sizes - not 4 of one kind.