Robbie knievel's

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
britincali

Robbie knievel's

Post by britincali »

Best friends wife's half removed cousin doesnt like me anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote for cr500riders....

"Hey Britincali, sticks and stones, sticks and stones. I'm very dedicated to what matters in life, Motorcycle chat rooms aren't high on our list of things that matter in life. -KK "

Link to the thread

http://cr500riders.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl ... 82212405/0

I still think he's a fukup !!! :twisted:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

:lmao: Nice Brit.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: Robbie knievel's

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:
I still think he's a fukup !!!
I always thought the toughest job in the world, would have to be being Evel Knievel's kid........ Big shoes to fill, and a big shadow to stand in...

Evel is a real SOB too, but thats a whole nother topic...

This is when I thought Robbie was doing a pretty good job at being Evels kid....

This is when he "F-ed" up.....

John Forces show features a vulnerable side to Force.... Robbies show just showed him as a dick.

Drugs, Alcohol, and surrounding yourself with the wrong crowd is a hard way to go through life friend....

At a minimum, I thought you would have learned that from the old man.
Last edited by AlisoBob on June 23rd, 2007, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

AlisoBob wrote:
britincali wrote:
I still think he's a fukup !!!
I always thought the toughest job in the world, would have the be being Evel Knievel's kid........ Big shoes to fill, and a big shadow to stand in...

Evel is a real SOB too, but thats a wqhole nother topic...

This is when I thought Robbie was doing a pretty good job at being Evels kid....

This is when he "F-ed" up.....

John Forces show features a vulnerable side to Force.... Robbies show just showed him as a dick.

Drugs, Alcohol, and surrounding yourself with the wrong crowd is a hard way to go through life friend....

At a minimum, I thought you would have learned that from the old man.
the world has a jacked view of what a "man" is. KK is a puss who could not and will not accept the fact he is just an entertainer, nothing more.

Let's see high on my list...hmmm
oh yeah...personal responsibility, a commitmant to my family, loyalty to my friends.....

I freaking hate celebs. :spank:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

rabbit wrote:...oh yeah...personal responsibility, a commitmant to my family, loyalty to my friends.....
:woot: :woot: :woot:
ou812

Post by ou812 »

The funny part is look at the clown posting as "Kaptain Keviel". He is not the Kaptain, he's the side kick, WTF is with that .To me that is just way to funny. The dude needs to get a life and not pretend to be someone else. I can't beleive how stupid some of the people who stood behind him are and to tell you the truth it was some what of a shock. Robbie is "The Kaptain" not the sidekick. And why is that funny? well lets say I logged in on a friends computor and logged in as D. Bailey and said" Hey guy's were back into racing, we need CR500's but only stock 99's and up"

WTF, you then come across as a clown, What is it a 98 won't do the a 99 will, only a very stupid person would say that. For those who saw that as bashing the guy lets look at the facts.

1) He is using a title name he did not earn himself.
2)He wants the last 3 years of bikes but gives no reason why the 4th won't do.
3) He claims he can kick ass on any and all the riders on that site.
But any person with half a brain knows you never make such a claim as that. He has no personal knowledge of the skills of every rider on that site. Even the best world class riders would never make such a comment. Only a two bit clown would.

In the end I make no comment on Robbie but man does he ever need to get a new PR guy .

His old man will always be the real deal!
RodeHard

Post by RodeHard »

ou812.. would it have really made a difference what he used for a handle? He could have came on the board with the handle "Robbie's Bitch" and the diaper gang would have still given him a ration of crap anyway, so what's the point? I don't think he was pretending to be somebody we wasn't. "Kaptain Knievel" is just an indentifying moniker for who he represents, that's all.

You seem to be pretty hung up on why he only wants '99 and later model bikes. I can't speak for Knievel or his associates, but when I was hunting for a CR500 I would only settle for a '00 or '01 model myself. Reason being is that I know Honda doesn't make them anymore, so I figure owning the latest model bike would at least give me that much longer for parts availability. In addition to that, I also figured a later model bike would still be on it's original or first bore and wouldn't be all clapped out like the older bikes that I had looked at. Does this make sense?

Granted his remark about being able to outride anybody on the board was a little boastful, but understand that it was said in a heated manner after the diaper gang had already jumped on his ass for whatever reason I'll probably never be able to figure out. So I can see where he was coming from.

Me thinks some people get "starstruck" way too easy and start talking out of their asses and say shit that they really don't mean, all because they read this, or saw them on a TV show portrayed in a manner that would get the most ratings, or would make for an interesting show.

If you'd actually sit down and talk to some of these "celebrities", or even party with them, you'd find that most are just ordinary people who like to entertain others and make a living. I used to be a concierge for a major resort here in AZ so I had the opportunity to meet a lot of famous people. 99% of them were actually pretty cool and would probably give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

RodeHard wrote: When I was hunting for a CR500 I would only settle for a '00 or '01 model myself. Reason being is that I know Honda doesn't make them anymore, so I figure owning the latest model bike would at least give me that much longer for parts availability.
'97 to '01 is the exact same bike.

93' to 96' is about the same as the latter ones with very small differences in the suspension.

After 92' there wasnt a whole lot of updating going on....

:confused:

My take on the whole "K K" thing is that hes looking for a "deal".... Some 19 year old star struck kid with a perfect 01' who will let it go for $1000 because.....

" ROBBIE KNIEVEL IS GOING TO JUMP ON T.V. WITH MY BIKE!!!!!!"

If all KK was really looking for was a bike, he would just do this....

http://adcache.cycletrader.com/5/9/6/83138396.htm

....done.

$2800 for a mint, stock, '01..... how the "F" are you going to beat that?

'Ol KK has other motives.... thats a fact.

I'm glad he's not trolling over here....

I dont think he would fit in with our beliefs....
Last edited by AlisoBob on June 23rd, 2007, 9:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ou812 wrote: He claims he can kick ass on any and all the riders on that site.
But any person with half a brain knows you never make such a claim as that. He has no personal knowledge of the skills of every rider on that site. Even the best world class riders would never make such a comment. Only a two bit clown would.

In the end I make no comment on Robbie but man does he ever need to get a new PR guy .

His old man will always be the real deal!

Yup, Yup...... and Yup....

Ever see that video of that" DeSoto" dude ride.......

Robbie would have a very tough time....

Great observations OU.....
ou812

Post by ou812 »

[
quote]'97 to '01 is the exact same bike.
So for the first time someone else seems to get it.

So now with all due respect please tell me what parts I can't get for a 98 that you will get for a 01? please answer this because You apprear to know more on this subject then me.

By the way I ain't bashing you but lets keep it real.
"Kaptain Knievel" is just an indentifying moniker for who he represents, that's all.

So if I understand your position correct. You would see no problem with any person logging in as Bob Hannah or Eddie Lawson, regarless of if he really is? is that correct?
I would only settle for a '00 or '01 model myself.

The fact is a 01 is still a bike made atleast 7 years ago. Unless it is a crate bike . IT is OLD. I see many 01 in the wreckers and the fact is he is looking for used bikes. I.ve seen mint 97's and 98's that most would kill for ,they are clean and low time. Dude Honda built these things as "Race bikes" they were designed around the idea that one would race it for a year them buy a new one next year. Look in your service manual notice the recomended hours of use for a piston. It ain't a trail bike!. Just because most of us use them in a differant way does not change what the bike is.[
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ou812 wrote:
So now with all due respect please tell me what parts I can't get for a 98 that you will get for a 01? please answer this because You apprear to know more on this subject then me.
Stickers? Red Seat?

Thats about it.....
ou812

Post by ou812 »

So Robbie is scared of stickers and a seat cover? :lol: or just the Kaptian? :P
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Robbie is probably scared of spending money that he dosent have.

KK Quote:

" He's living the life of a gypsy right now"

Thats probably romanticizing it a tad.....
RodeHard

Post by RodeHard »

ou812 wrote:So now with all due respect please tell me what parts I can't get for a 98 that you will get for a 01? please answer this because You apprear to know more on this subject then me.
I don't know jackshit about 500's... that's why the hell I'm on these boards. I didn't know the difference in years when I was looking for one. All I know is that I wanted a late model 500 (originally for a dune bike) that had low hours and was in top condition. I looked at so many clapped out 500's it wasn't even funny. I finally found an '01 that had about 10 hours on it. I paid a pretty penny for it too, but it was exactly what I wanted at the time and I had the money so I didn't give a shit about the price.

ou812 wrote:So if I understand your position correct. You would see no problem with any person logging in as Bob Hannah or Eddie Lawson, regarless of if he really is? is that correct?
Kaptain Kneivel/Kaptain Kangaroo who gives a shit. If he'd of come on saying he was Robbie or Evel Kneivel, then by all means turn the dogs loose, but in this case he was using a moniker. That's how I knew the post was legit, plus by he way he worded his request.
ou812 wrote:The fact is a 01 is still a bike made at least 7 years ago. Unless it is a crate bike . IT is OLD. I see many 01 in the wreckers and the fact is he is looking for used bikes. I.ve seen mint 97's and 98's that most would kill for ,they are clean and low time. Dude Honda built these things as "Race bikes" they were designed around the idea that one would race it for a year them buy a new one next year. Look in your service manual notice the recomended hours of use for a piston. It ain't a trail bike!. Just because most of us use them in a differant way does not change what the bike is.
It may be old, but my bike was as close to new as any used bike I've ever bought. It almost was out of the crate.

Me thinks you need to ride with AP if you don't think the 500 is a trail bike. I've just about got mine fine tuned to where it has the reliabilty of a big bore, and the grunt and smoothness of my XR650. A once a year ring job, or 2 years between bores sounds pretty appealing to me.

And yes... there are some mighty fine '97's and '98's out there that have hardly been touched. Finding them is another story though.
RodeHard

Post by RodeHard »

AlisoBob wrote:My take on the whole "K K" thing is that hes looking for a "deal".... Some 19 year old star struck kid with a perfect 01' who will let it go for $1000 because.....

"ROBBIE KNIEVEL IS GOING TO JUMP ON T.V. WITH MY BIKE!!!!!!"
Holy shit AB... you just gave me one helluva an idea! :wink:
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Why is this being rehashed over here? IMHO this topic should stay over there.

Who gives a crap what KK is looking for unless you have one for sale.

Just my $.02
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
ou812

Post by ou812 »

The KK is a clown, seem we have one person with a crush and a temper :P