2002 CR500AFC for sale - SOLD

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
jbird_710

2002 CR500AFC for sale - SOLD

Post by jbird_710 »

Thinning the heard and selling one of my favorite bikes. I've owned this bike for years and it's brought me plenty of enjoyment. I rebuilt it from the ground up in 2013 just before I had to get surgery on both legs followed by a broken wrist that kept me off riding MX for the last 4 years. It's cleaned, prepped, and ready to ride or race.

$2800

Bill of sale (conversion bike - no title. I can put you in touch with George Fannelli at MPS who I bought it from).

2002 CRF450R frame Modified by MPS for a 2001 CR500R engine
Top End has new OEM Honda piston, rings, cylinder, and head w/less than 4 hours
New full Hinson Clutch (plates, springs, dampners, & basket)
VForce 3 reed valve system
BRP triple clamps w/ 20 degree offset
Scotts dampner
ProTaper bars
ARC clutch perch and lever
Forks & shock resprung for 300 lb
DNA Wheels and hubs
Service Honda billet clutch cover
Custom billet ignition cover (1/2 Liter Thumper Eater)
Works Connection glide plate
Works Connection frame guards
Pro Circuit Pipe & Silencer
Throttle Jockey Elsinore kit
Works Connection anodized brake reservoir covers and control clamps

Only problem with the bike is a broke mount point for the radiator shroud on the left that needs to be tacked back on but will require welding aluminum. This is the bottom rear of the 3 mount points and does not affect riding the bike or any functionality. I've taken this in account on the price; these bikes sell for $3500. Service Honda used to produce a similar bike that started at $11.5k https://www.servicehonda.com/afgallery.html
This bike is not a Service Honda
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?