Back to the Hoon

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
Aftime

Back to the Hoon

Post by Aftime »

Hello all and thanks Roostius_Maximus for fixing my sign up/logon issues.

About 5 years ago I sold my 84 CR500 and bought a 450f.....missed the big five hun ever since. About 1 year ago I bought a CRF250R with a blown engine to fix and possibly ride hare scrambles with since my 2003 450 was a little big and heavy for that purpose. I built the 250 and have had a issue after issue. After the last re-assembly and no resolution I got fed up and laid down an anger bid on a CR500 motor on ebay thinking in the back of my head there is no way that motor is going to sell that low.....:shock:

So now I have a CR500 engine on the way for the CRF250 chassis......or as I call it my winter project. :cool:
You should see me on here as I build it. Looks like a pile of good stuff on here to read through.

Regards
Sandblaster

Post by Sandblaster »

Cool... Post lots of pics... I can't read... :shock:
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.
Aftime

Post by Aftime »

Sandblaster wrote:Cool... Post lots of pics... I can't read... :shock:
Will do but I will warn you I am bad for doing all kinds of work and remembering to take step by step photos about 9 steps after I start.....patience not my best virtue haha.
Sandblaster

Post by Sandblaster »

Aftime wrote:
Sandblaster wrote:Cool... Post lots of pics... I can't read... :shock:
Will do but I will warn you I am bad for doing all kinds of work and remembering to take step by step photos about 9 steps after I start.....patience not my best virtue haha.

All I see is blah blah blah... I told you I can't read :D :) :lol:
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.
Aftime

Post by Aftime »

All I see is blah blah blah... I told you I can't read :D :) :lol:[/quote]

HAHA!

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH CR 500 WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH CR500 WAH WAH WAH WAH ROOST WAH WAH WAH WAH GNARLLY WAH WAH WAH WAH :whoop: