BILLET CASES - ALL YEARS - Panthera Motorsports Engineering

Everything fuel spark and hard part regarding the engine. OEM, Aftermarket and custom.
Pantheramotorsports

BILLET CASES - ALL YEARS - Panthera Motorsports Engineering

Post by Pantheramotorsports »

https://youtu.be/61Gem3Mj93s

The video details it all.
Completly re-engieered, stronger, more stroke, hydraulic clutch

gregrobo

Post by gregrobo »

shut up and take my money how much$$$$
only posties ride 4 stroke hondas
goldfields sheet metal fabrication
98 yzfr1
05 crf 500 race tech goldies
2010 rmz 500af
01 banshee
Pantheramotorsports

Hi Greg,

The complete kit including the billet flywheel cover, the hydraulic slave, and the gaskets is at the moment around 3100 australian dollar.

You can fin all the info on pantheramotorsports.com, prices on the web site are in USD.

Feel free to ask any questions.
likelite

Post by likelite »

These look great!Any other advantages?Plan your own top end?Maybe something in the 350-400cc range?
Pantheramotorsports

Were are at the moment planning on making a version for the liger cylinder bolt pattern.

No plan for making smaller at this moment. Maybe with some other engine we want to create.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Any thought of hogging a hole in the side for a little KTM style electric starter....I'm on one tomorrow if you do. I have zero problems kicking mine over and all that but I ride all technical stuff, sometimes the only way I can get a good kick when I flail and bail is using the left foot and I'm 6'4" tall. If you put the electric start onto this thing it is the last bike I will ever need. Just a thought, thank you for making something new for us to drool over, looks really nice.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

yessssss!!! :cool:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
likelite

Post by likelite »

Pantheramotorsports wrote:Were are at the moment planning on making a version for the liger cylinder bolt pattern.

No plan for making smaller at this moment. Maybe with some other engine we want to create.
Thanks for the response!So do you have plans for a smaller engine in the future?Based off the last gen cr250 maybe?
Pantheramotorsports

Rhino89523 wrote:Any thought of hogging a hole in the side for a little KTM style electric starter....I'm on one tomorrow if you do. I have zero problems kicking mine over and all that but I ride all technical stuff, sometimes the only way I can get a good kick when I flail and bail is using the left foot and I'm 6'4" tall. If you put the electric start onto this thing it is the last bike I will ever need. Just a thought, thank you for making something new for us to drool over, looks really nice.

We are actually working on a e-start in a KTM style, but slightly re-engineered. To soon yet to say when it will be ready. We are working on the flywheel adaptation and cover re-design and are very confident about it.
Pantheramotorsports

likelite wrote:
Pantheramotorsports wrote:Were are at the moment planning on making a version for the liger cylinder bolt pattern.

Thanks for the response!So do you have plans for a smaller engine in the future?Based off the last gen cr250 maybe?
We have multiple other engine in mind for next and yes probably smaller. We take note of your idea of the 250 last generation, and multiple others have make the same request.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I check in here everyday and am ready to lay down cash on an electric start version of a cr 500 motor the second it is ready as long as the kickstarter still remains as well. I am very excited about it if it comes to fruition. Thanks for keeping us in the loop and I wish your company well your products look unbelievably nice.
likelite

Post by likelite »

Pantheramotorsports wrote:
likelite wrote:

We have multiple other engine in mind for next and yes probably smaller. We take note of your idea of the 250 last generation, and multiple others have make the same request.
CR250mwould be nice.There is a 325cc jug in development that will hopefully be available this summer.Would be a nice build on your cases.
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

those cases are badass !!!!
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

Nodge

Post by Nodge »

If I can get a set with the E-start, I'll be all over it. Perfect for my next street legal 450x conversion.
Looks like great stuff.
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
likelite

Post by likelite »

Good to see the e start is in the design phase.Any hints to other future goodies?Any plans for producing trans gears?
Pantheramotorsports

We have couples other project planned, not only about the 500.

As for the 500, a liger version case is probably to come. We have not started looking into gears yet.

As we are talking about e-start, the design phase is very close to be done. All parts are getting budgeted and we would like some feedback of what you guys are ready to pay for a e-start.

Consider it will rise up fast.. 300-400$ motor, same for the new flywheel, new stator. We have to study the market a little more before starting producing.

Thanks for your feedback
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I'm not really sure how this would go, we definetly need some sort of a decent charging system as well to run it. Currently if you can find an eline they are like $700, $300 for the starer or whatever, $100 for a decent battery. You have more meat on the case plus some sort of flywheel mod. You are getting $2300 or something like that for your current set up. Not sure what you would want out of the E start set up or if it would be offered in like kit form or how you would offer it so I will just throw ourt some numbers.

I would be willing to fork over an additional say $800 or so for the provisions in the case for a starter, flywheel mod, and good enough charging system to keep the battery lit for starting and ability to run an LED headlight. for that price I would be doing the wireing, providing the starter and the battery. Maybe you offer the full kit for somewhere around $1500? I don't know, I get that you have to pay to play. For me the addition of electric start means I don't end up having to buy a 10,000 ktm one day.
likelite

Post by likelite »

Can you give some clues on the non 500 goodies?
Pantheramotorsports

We have something on the dsign table that will make people move on about the mighty trx250r...
likelite

Post by likelite »

Pantheramotorsports wrote:We have something on the dsign table that will make people move on about the mighty trx250r...
So this will be for an atv or mc?
Pantheramotorsports

ATV, we are not only working on motocross.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Any word on the CRFX stator deal........I'm ready!!! haha
Pantheramotorsports

Being machined at the moment, will be in testing during the next month. Expected sale start end of March, be ready!
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I'm ready swinging around a handfull of 100 dollar bills ready to convert into money orders or a paypal payment....whatever is the preferred method of payment I'm ready!!!!!
Pantheramotorsports

We are happy that you are ready for that e-start. Timeline stays the same for now, we want to make sure it is gonna be properly tested before selling it.

You are gonna one of the first informed Rhino89523.

Meanwhile, if anyone is interested in the Liger engine set up, liger cases are entering production in March. Time to create monsters.