BILLET CASES - ALL YEARS - Panthera Motorsports Engineering

Everything fuel spark and hard part regarding the engine. OEM, Aftermarket and custom.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Man I'm ready for the e start, but I was talking about the CRFX stator deal for now. I am ready for that and then when the estart comes out I'll take one of those too.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
Pantheramotorsports

Post by Pantheramotorsports »

They are probably gonna come out at the same time.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

My buddy is ready for an electric start as well, as soon as they are ready, we will buy 2.
Pantheramotorsports

We are glad to hear that Rhino !
I would like your input on something. At first we though about selling only the mechanical components, and let the costumer buy a 450x stator, and the electric motor. (So the electricals)

Would you prefer that we put it in the kit and make it a more ''plug and play'' kit.

We just think it is extra fees to import those items from usa to resell it to usa costumers.

Thanks for your input.
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

Honestly I would be even ok with a "total loss" e start setup, that doesn't charge at all, just to be able to start a dozen times and I can recharge the battery at home.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I think you should sell them as you proposed, importing the parts in to then export them out sounds like extra cash you have to push on. People either have to know how to split a set of cases or get someone to do it. If you are able to split cases you should be able to figure out the electricals. Just give us the part numbers or model bikes the electrical components come from and we can get it done from there.

We are both just waiting, I check here everyday and my friend calls me from Colorado at least once a week asking if they have been released. We both understand you dont want to push a product out the door that isn't ready or doesn't work or has reliability issues and we appreciate your testing but we are both chomping at the bit. My Buddy is going to come out to Nevada from Colorado as soon as we get these things to my house and we are going to build up both bikes...Cant wait. My sincerest thank you for doing this it is a dream come true. This will turn my CR into the full on dream machine, well actually if you made a set of wide ratio gears too...HAHA!!

Thanks Guys, excited and ready!!
Pantheramotorsports

Thanks Rhino,

I think the item will appear on the online store without the electricals, but two options boxes will be available to click if people want us to include them.

Can you guys tell me what tune pipe you are running, or show me a picture. We have notice some fmf fatty comes extremely close to the stator cover, and it will probably be impossible to run the stater with that tune pipe.

Best regards
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I run Fatty's, Gnarlys and the stock pipes. Years ago when the E-line was available they would rub the cover because it stuck way out and we would have to dent the pipe in a bit to get it all to fit. What pipe will fit and we will run that or dent the pipe to clear it. If there is a way to make it work we will run it.