keep an eye out for this bike. only was paid half

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
down4thakrown

keep an eye out for this bike. only was paid half

Post by down4thakrown »

Not sure if this is the place for this mod please move to appropriate place. But fellow hoons keep an eye out for this bike or parts I sold it as a roller. The buyer paid half and I let him take it and I would keep the title til he paid off. he was one of my Buddy's I rode with a lot. But now he changed number and havnt heard from him. We only rode together the times we would run into eachother at local riding spot.

Hondadug

Post by Hondadug »

What a buddy huh? I'm always telling people about how people in this sport are salt of the earth and pricks like this ruin a friendship over a roller. My buddies are worth more than bike parts. I woulda given one to a Hoon in need. You might want to post where the possible location of where he might be selling this or the parts. I guess you can also report it stolen since you have the title. It doesn't matter that he paid anything. If he didn't pay in full then it's stolen. I've also seen people post on the C lists in the area. Good luck buddy and sorry this happened.