1984 CR500 DG Pipe, 83 CR480 Cylinder/Head fs or trade

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Pony

1984 CR500 DG Pipe, 83 CR480 Cylinder/Head fs or trade

Post by Pony »

I Have a DG Pipe for a 1984 CR500 in very good conition. Less that 1 hour on it and a 1983 CR480 cylinder and head in good condition. I bought it as a only having 1 bore on it but I never verified it and the project I bought it for never panned out. I greased the cylinder to keep it from rusting.

I would like to get 150.00 each plus shipping or I am open to trades for some 85' parts.

Things I need include:
85 pipe in good shape. Brand doesnt matter.
late model 2 piece side cover to replace my rotted one.
PWK carb
CR250 ignition
late model crf450 triple clamps. 05 and up maybe?
late model CRF shock
85 airbox
85 tank or plastics in good condition

If there is a general consesus that I am priced too high let me know, if no one picks them up here I might ebay them and want to price them fair.

Thanks guys!
TecRider

Re: 1984 CR500 DG Pipe, 83 CR480 Cylinder/Head fs or trade

Post by TecRider »

Pony wrote:I Have a DG Pipe for a 1984 CR500 in very good conition. Less that 1 hour on it and a 1983 CR480 cylinder and head in good condition. I bought it as a only having 1 bore on it but I never verified it and the project I bought it for never panned out. I greased the cylinder to keep it from rusting.

I would like to get 150.00 each plus shipping or I am open to trades for some 85' parts.

Things I need include:
85 pipe in good shape. Brand doesnt matter.
late model 2 piece side cover to replace my rotted one.
PWK carb
CR250 ignition
late model crf450 triple clamps. 05 and up maybe?
late model CRF shock
85 airbox
85 tank or plastics in good condition

If there is a general consesus that I am priced too high let me know, if no one picks them up here I might ebay them and want to price them fair.

Thanks guys!
How much for just the pipe? Shipping to 48207
Pony

Post by Pony »

I'll do 150 for the pipe plus shipping. I can check on shipping tomorrow morning, I wouldnt think it would be more than 20 bucks. If it is I'll try and work with you to keep it reasonable.
Pony

Post by Pony »

Check your PM's
TecRider

Post by TecRider »

Pony wrote:I'll do 150 for the pipe plus shipping. I can check on shipping tomorrow morning, I wouldnt think it would be more than 20 bucks. If it is I'll try and work with you to keep it reasonable.
Just wanted to post a big ATTA-BOY shout-out to a good hoon.
Pony sold me a FANTASTIC pipe at a very much below market price.
You see a lot of negative feedback in the world, I just wanted to post some that's positive.
Pony

Post by Pony »

Thanks amigo! The pipe was sitting since and helped free up enough cash to rebuild my YZ250 motor so I can get back to spinning laps in the fall. Thanks agian for the kind words. I still have the 84 CR500 head/cylinder and the 83 CR480 head/cylinder for sale. That money will go into parts for my 500, I promise :D