hello from virginia

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
gomer7573

hello from virginia

Post by gomer7573 »

Hello folks. Just thought I would introduce myself names Bobby I work and live in the coal fields of southwest Virginia. Im right between the Hatfield McCoy trails of West virginia and the black mountain trails in harlen kentucky. I currently dont own a cr hope I dont get banned but am in the process of getting one I did once own a basket case 1990 model with a 85 engine. My most favorite bike I have ever owned even if it was a POS. YYou'll have to look over my punctuation and grammar. Its not my strong suit. And if anyone is curious no I didn't vote for Obama.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

you're in the right place :wink:
glad you joined!
gomer7573

Post by gomer7573 »

Thanks roost ive read alot of your posts and already had to put the blame on you to my wife for upping our data plan on my phone from reading most of the ignition thread and several other long threads lol. So hell were pratically family already. Am I allowed to say hell in hear.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

shit ya :lol:
gomer7573

Post by gomer7573 »

Roost I seen you have had several steel frame bikes by you posts. I have a line on a 87 and a 90 something bike im not sure of the exact model of the 90 something. I have riden several of the later bikes but never been on a older body style bike. How is the seating and ergonomics of the older bike for a person 6'4 about 300 or so lbs. By looking at them they may be harder to keep up on the tank on hills im not a professional hill climber by any means we just play around on alot of hills and trail ride no mx either fat guys dont need to fly. Thanks