Anyone looking for a Gen 3 Roller?

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
DesertCR

Anyone looking for a Gen 3 Roller?

Post by DesertCR »

Im looking to possibly part out my 03 cr250, if I can someone wants a roller please let me know. Have the title in hand and current reg. I will get a pic up soon.
other

Post by other »

Don't suppose you're in Australia, by any chance ? ? ?
o.t.h.e.r . . . . .Over The Hill Enduro Rider
hoofarted

Re: Anyone looking for a Gen 3 Roller?

Post by hoofarted »

DesertCR wrote:Im looking to possibly part out my 03 cr250, if I can someone wants a roller please let me know. Have the title in hand and current reg. I will get a pic up soon.
Just kicking the can - but how much are you asking for the roller?
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

DesertCR

Post by DesertCR »

Need to get $950 to make it worth it. Bike has 07 crf250 forks and new radiators. Also new tires and the wheels are off of a newer CRF450 so they are in excellent shape. Plastics are also in nice condition. I just recently tore it down to the frame and went thru everything. Btw, Im located in San Diego.
DesertCR

Post by DesertCR »

No interest? What's it worth. I will most likely we parting it out , if anyone is interested the motor has a brand new oem cylinder and piston. I will update when I start taking it apart.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

DesertCR wrote:No interest? What's it worth. I will most likely we parting it out , if anyone is interested the motor has a brand new oem cylinder and piston. I will update when I start taking it apart.
No - there's interest - just no $ to part with. :(

All the deals come along when I'm not looking. :roll:

G/L with sale man...
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

JohnnyAirtime

Post by JohnnyAirtime »

DesertCR wrote:Need to get $950 to make it worth it. Bike has 07 crf250 forks and new radiators. Also new tires and the wheels are off of a newer CRF450 so they are in excellent shape. Plastics are also in nice condition. I just recently tore it down to the frame and went thru everything. Btw, Im located in San Diego.
I know this is an old post... but, I just sent you a PM!