GEN5 250 2-Stroke Radiators and Drawing...

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
dayusmc

GEN5 250 2-Stroke Radiators and Drawing...

Post by dayusmc »

The second set of prototype radiators for my 2012 CRF250 with 2001 CR250 Motor in it are done... I have posted pictures of them, as well as the drawing for them in case anyone wants to make them themselves... The guy making them is only going to be charging under $120 a pair delivered.. So check them out and let me know what you think... www.ExxtremeMoto.com just navigate to the bikes section and you will find them
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

if you're going to post a link to see your radiators then link it to the page that they are on, you can advertise your site on your signature like roostie does.

$120 sounds like a great deal on a pair of radiators!
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
dayusmc

Post by dayusmc »

Kuma wrote:if you're going to post a link to see your radiators then link it to the page that they are on, you can advertise your site on your signature like roostie does.

$120 sounds like a great deal on a pair of radiators!
Sorry, here it is...
www.exxtrememoto.com/12CR250Build.php

Kyle
tvalliere27

Post by tvalliere27 »

Is this build done yet!!? It is march of 2014 you know! :cool:
dayusmc

Post by dayusmc »

tvalliere27 wrote:Is this build done yet!!? It is march of 2014 you know! :cool:
Not yet, waiting on the Airbox piece to get done. Hopefully it will be done in the next couple of weeks...

I have sent out my fuel tank pieces to be hard coat anodized, then I will wrap this on up and move onto the 2013 that I am using the stock frame rails and Y in (Trying to make it as stock as possible.
tvalliere27

Post by tvalliere27 »

dayusmc wrote:
tvalliere27 wrote:Is this build done yet!!? It is march of 2014 you know! :cool:
Not yet, waiting on the Airbox piece to get done. Hopefully it will be done in the next couple of weeks...

I have sent out my fuel tank pieces to be hard coat anodized, then I will wrap this on up and move onto the 2013 that I am using the stock frame rails and Y in (Trying to make it as stock as possible.
sweet! looking forward to seeing some completed pics