05-08 CRF450R Complete Conversion Kit Is Here

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Jercs

05-08 CRF450R Complete Conversion Kit Is Here

Post by Jercs »

A lot of people have asked if I would let them know when our 05-08 CRF450R kit was done, so I thought I would share with everyone :D.

Here is the URL for the complete kit
http://www.conversionparts500.com/#!/~/ ... d=22019942

Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.

Thank you,

CP500
www.conversionparts500.com
fmikhele

Post by fmikhele »

Nice work! :clink:
Jercs

Post by Jercs »

fmikhele,

Thank you! We are hard at work trying to improve and make our kits better while expanding our lineup of conversion kits.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.

Thanks again.

James H.
CP500
Hondadug

Post by Hondadug »

This is a really nice kit. I was one of the folks bugging you about a 450 kit. I have an 04 450 frame. I bought a 250 wye from you and didn't like how had to cut the frame (not complaining - wasn't made to fit) so I CNC'd my own. It's a lot like yours but fits the 02 to 04 frame and works with those stupid rectangular down tubes.

My headstay isn't exactly something I'm pleased with. It's hard to tell the difference between the shock crossmember between years from pics online. Is there any way your headstay block and brackets could work on my 04 450? Yours looks so nice I might have to take the bike down again and weld that on if it would fit. Thanks.
Jercs

Post by Jercs »

Hondadug,

I apologize for the delay.

We haven't tried it on an 04 frame, so we are not sure if it will work. We have only tested it on a 05-08 frame.

I apologize about that.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help.

Thank you,

James H.
CP500
DASBEAST

04/450 Y

Post by DASBEAST »

Jercs wrote:Hondadug,

I apologize for the delay.

We haven't tried it on an 04 frame, so we are not sure if it will work. We have only tested it on a 05-08 frame.

I apologize about that.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help.

Thank you,

James H.
CP500
would love to see you make a WYE for an 04/450. I'm getting ready to start a conversion and it would be a lot easier and cleaner looking IMO with a WYE like you fab.