Promoto Billet Stand with Frame Guards

Recount your rebuilds here!
CR500PHIL

Promoto Billet Stand with Frame Guards

Post by CR500PHIL »

Has anyone out there ever installed the promoto billet kick stand with works connection frame guards on a 89 - 01 CR500? I am sure I could do it with some mods but I am just wondering if someone else has done this and how extensive the mods were. I hate chopping either but I cannot carry a triangle any longer.
Steelie Build Done
Gen 1 CR500 AF Complete - SOLD
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

CR500PHIL

PMB

Post by CR500PHIL »

I am ordering one today - had a trail tech on my YZ250 and loved the convenience and the PMB looks much better.
Steelie Build Done
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I have one on mine with the frame guards and didn't cut anything. I undid the bottom bolt of the frame guard, installed the PMB stand and then messaged the guard back in with a hammer. The bike is a trail warrior not a queen by any means but the whole fit looks factory.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
CR500PHIL

Stand

Post by CR500PHIL »

Rhino89523 wrote:I have one on mine with the frame guards and didn't cut anything. I undid the bottom bolt of the frame guard, installed the PMB stand and then messaged the guard back in with a hammer. The bike is a trail warrior not a queen by any means but the whole fit looks factory.
Cool thanks - I ordered mine today. Santa got me a RAD valve for xmas too and I just snagged a new par of MX boots for $60.00 plus the snow is melting here already. Looks like it will be an awesome summer of riding.
Steelie Build Done