09 crf 450 clamps $65 shipped

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
jarnott71

09 crf 450 clamps $65 shipped

Post by jarnott71 »

i have a good shock off a 2004 crf 250 its in very goood shape better than most nothing wrong with it dont think the clickers ever had a screw driver on them $75 shipped in the cont us pm your email ill send u some pics shock is SOLD

also have a set of triple clamps off a 2009 crf 450 in great shape comes with good bearing bar mounts and all the hardwear bolts seals stem nut washer every thing i can also email pics $75 shipped in the cont us
Last edited by jarnott71 on February 25th, 2013, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no wing no prayer
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

jarnott71 is a stand up hoon and easy to deal with. I bought a set of rims from him and they where just as described.
Kevin
jarnott71

Post by jarnott71 »

freeride588 wrote:jarnott71 is a stand up hoon and easy to deal with. I bought a set of rims from him and they where just as described.
thanks man if sombody needs this stuff make some offers i have a badass set of wheels excel black rims bulldog spokes and oem 05 up crf hubs turned and candy red powder coat used them twice on the ice never seen dirt if your intrested pm ill email u pics they aint cheap but about half the cost to get them done $600 the wheels are sold thanks
Last edited by jarnott71 on February 25th, 2013, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no wing no prayer
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

jarnott71 wrote:
freeride588 wrote:jarnott71 is a stand up hoon and easy to deal with. I bought a set of rims from him and they where just as described.
thanks man if sombody needs this stuff make some offers i have a badass set of wheels excel black rims bulldog spokes and oem 05 up crf hubs turned and candy red powder coat used them twice on the ice never seen dirt if your intrested pm ill email u pics they aint cheap but about half the cost to get them done $600
Can I get some pics of them when you get a chance. My email is my freeride588@hotmail.com. Thanks
Kevin