MPS' shit and my full salvo offensive.

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
scooter5002

MPS' shit and my full salvo offensive.

Post by scooter5002 »

The war is on bitch! Whore-Gay Fellatio showed up at Vital, and took exception to my trashing his work. Huh. If it didn't SUCK, it wouldn't be a problem. This is where he showed up. TerryK edited a bit, before I saw it later in the day. I think he was threatening to sue Vital and myself for slander. Note to Whore-Gay: slander is based on lies or misleading statements. Looking at the pics of my frame in the second thread, does anything I've ever said about his work appear to be a lie or misleading?
I posted over at KXRiders too, a few guys have dealt with his shit as well.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Rela ... ow,1243116

As promised, I delivered. Lol. A LOT of motivation on this one.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Rela ... ce,1248283

Anyone at the other board a member here care to get this over there? :twisted: The word needs to be out on this douche.
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

Wow o wow

How can he even think he's fooling anyone? I mean you have plenty of photos of the hack work, and you are far from the only dissatisfied customer ...

I built one of mine using stoffers mounts, the other was before paul was selling his and I used the Shanman drawings and had a neighbour machine them for me. Why wouldn't MPS use a simple clean mount rather than their hack plates with crooked holes?

There are SO many ways they could have done the job better
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

Just checked it out, it's good to see so people can be aware of how he operates his business. The bit that get
me though is the shit attitude to trying to resolve/ fix customer issues. I imagine Stoffers door is just about being kicked in with potential work after Bob posted up some of his work.

Cheers
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
bearorso

Post by bearorso »

Scooter:

Please take this as advice Only.

Tone down / back off on the name calling. That's where that 'individual', could "go you" with regards to legal action.

What you show of his / their workmanship, is irrefutable - especially as others will / would be able to show his dreadful workmanship as well.

But, you've certainly given him an 'edge', when it comes to slander, with the name calling.

Seriously, think very clearly about it.

Your abuse of his name / name calling, could cost you hugely.

Never give an individual, a chance to do you over, more than once.

His legal team, and his finances, and how much you've pissed him off, may be the decider on if he sues You for personal abuse / slander.

As I said - I'm not criticizing you, just trying to give you a warning from a 'friend'. It may be too late for you to modify / edit your posts. It might be an idea to 'retract your personal abuse / name calling' of him, in a post, or number of posts.

Then continue your Completely Justified criticism of the shoddy work he / his business puts out.

I consider what you are doing, a Community Service - just as have others who have shown this, and Other businesses less than satisfactory end products, have done.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Duly noted sir, and I thank you for your input. It got nasty in the Dumbgeon because that's the appropriate place for it. It moved up to the Moto thread because that's just my nature. I can be the biggest prick on the planet, when someone makes me want to be. Usually I take a very conservative approach in business dealings, because flared tempers solve nothing.
I've been taunting him because I can, without fear of repercussion. He lives in the US, I'm Canadian. No way in HELL he's coming after me, for a lot of reasons. (Good luck finding me anyway) More importantly, he doesn't have a LEG to stand on. Libel court cases don't involve name calling of this nature, and there hasn't been one thing I've posted that isn't the truth. Things like this are settled in the parking lot of the local bar, not clogging up the courts. I think you have to really appreciate my loathing for the man and his work, to understand the posts.
The man is flat out a liar, a cheat, a fraud, and risks human life and limb, without concern for anything but his own back pocket. Complete fucking asshole.
My choice of nomenclature for him is based on his South American heritage, and the pronunciation of George down there. I've just modified the spelling to suit. Substantially. Lol.
Thanks for checking in here, input is welcome,whether I agree with people or not. Free speech is important. Apparently George chose to exercise his right only where he didn't have to face the backlash from his results. Another chickenshit move on his part.
If you belong to any moto or ride forums down under, can you post up and try and get anyone with complaints to post over at Vital? The more people that join this, the better. The man needs to be put out of business, plain and simple, and that's my mission.
I know an Aussie bought one of his bikes here, and broke his headstay in short order. Just can't remember who. Thanks, bearorso.
bearorso

Post by bearorso »

I guess he may have some difficulty suing you between countries - and, I'd say the internet litigation world is in flux.

But I have seen people nailed to the wall within the US, especially when it's a business getting into it.

Just not wanting to see you done over by the bloke. Again.

I've seen so much of MPS' work over the years - Every single one has been utterly dreadful.

How can this fellow still be in business?

His work make SHs look beautiful, and my opinion of SHs work is Very low.

What I always say is - Do It Yourself, people.

Materials are easy to acquire in the US, you can find competent tube benders, and competent welders, if you can't do those parts of it yourself.

There's no need for use of a mill - plenty of high quality, inner corner radius RA and T section 6061, or 7000 series extrusions around.

As Bob has stated, all you need is a hacksaw, drill, vise and files - or words to the effect - as well as a welder. More / better tooling makes it easier, but it's basic fabrication, at the most.

And there is a Huge store of information, both here and elsewhere.
ZETTNORCAL

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

bearorso wrote:
As Bob has stated, all you need is a hacksaw, drill, vise and files - or words to the effect - as well as a welder. More / better tooling makes it easier, but it's basic fabrication, at the most.

And there is a Huge store of information, both here and elsewhere.
Yup.... I would love for my conversion to look as nice as a Stoffers build but it works and rides just fine. Plus I get the satisfaction of being able to tell people when they ask "is that a Service Honda" Nope "I built it myself" .
I am the only person to blame for the flaws also. :cool:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ZETTNORCAL wrote: Plus I get the satisfaction of being able to tell people when they ask "is that a Service Honda" Nope "I built it myself" .
:cool: x 491
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

AlisoBob wrote:
ZETTNORCAL wrote: Plus I get the satisfaction of being able to tell people when they ask "is that a Service Honda" Nope "I built it myself" .
:cool: x 491
Hells to the yeah!!! X491.. I built it. What you mean you built it? Just what I said I BUILT IT!!!
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

It says something also that MPS seems to think what they are doing is "special and unique and only they can do it" ---- Who are they kidding!?!?

I have more respect by far for the people who do the conversions, share the tricks and tips, and if the make a unique and special part to make the conversion easier/better - they offer it at a resonable price so that people who want to do it themselves can!! Look at what paul offers or Jercs, top quality parts and assistance to anyone who wants to do it themselves, or if they just want a finished product they can get that too!!

In this day and age do "these people" not realize how information works and how people share experiences world wide?

Small town example of how a business should be. My aunt in law's car blew a headgasket just before Christmas. She bought the car and has serviced it for the last 8 years at the local small used car lot/service center. The owner of the lot gave my aunt his own daughters car to drive over the holidays so she wouldn't have to get a rental at the last minute before Christmas. He never pressured her to fix the car with his shop or buy a new one from him, it was good quality treatment that earned her business to buy a new (used) car from him. This should be the rule not the exception!
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Sadly, the world no longer works that way Mike. Seems most people are only concerned with themselves. Whore-Gay tops that list.
A very astute businees move on that small shops part though, because it likely earned him another sale when your aunt in law is ready. I'd go back, based on that deal. If he had the right vehicle I was looking for, of course.