interesting videos

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
2strokeforever

interesting videos

Post by 2strokeforever »

i was watching random crap on youtube and found this.... puts things into perspective
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWt8hTay ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

all sorts of interesting stuff here
http://www.youtube.com/user/10000Pennies?feature=watch
Last edited by 2strokeforever on December 10th, 2012, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Yep, they want to make you feel good when using a big number, bu it only works if you dont realize how big the budget actually is.....
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This is awesome too...

2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

voting them out isnt going to work, make an example of them and it wont happen again, hanging at the bare minumum, preferably something more painful

better yet use the NDAA to declare them terrorists, then hang them
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

This shit cracks me up, but do you honestly believe the 'other' party will do better or have the average family in its best interest ? Yeah I'm on the other side of the world but it's the same basic principle of lying to the masses used by all pollies.
I don't know what the answer is but you can't keep printing money with a she'll be right attitude and expect no retribution.....come to think of it the answer is what you just said, a balanced budget.
But where's the fun in that.
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!