Johnnymoto from the Netherlands

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
Johnnymoto

Johnnymoto from the Netherlands

Post by Johnnymoto »

Hello,

I'm John from the Netherlands. For a living i'm an engineer in the cad/cam buisiness. I ride now about 10 years on dirtbikes. The first bik that i bought was a YZ125 from the Yamaha van Beers GP team. This bike was a complete disaster. It was a fully Rinaldi tuned GP bike with alot of maintenance, every 5 hours a new piston ans so on. I rode it about a year and was sick of al troubles that i've got with it. Then i traded the bike with a training bike from Rui Gonzalves, he was driving the van Beers team that year. This one i rode for a year of two, then i've got hit by the Honda virus. My first new bike i bought was a Honda CRF250 from '07. This one i rode two seasons in competition. In Febuari 2008 the CRF250 had to make place for a CRF450 '08. Here i drove about one year competetion with, then i started to drive enduro's with it. That's wats i am currently still doing.

In the end of last year i have got the idea of making a CR500 Supermoto. The next couple of months i searched the whole internet off form information. The plan is to make a Gen 5 Supermoto, for the frame i've got a CRF250 from 2010 rolling frame and a CR500 engine from 1997. If someone would follow the build look at http://www.supermotard.be/phpBB3/viewto ... 14&t=22009
The status of the bike now is that the frame is chopt and i'm align the engine out. The problem is what angle the engine must be, so if anyone got tips i've been thanksfull.

(sorry for the bad english, doing my best)

Greetz Johnnymoto
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

Welcome to the best CR500 site on the web.
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

gregrobo

Post by gregrobo »

Love your work mate nice cad designs good market for nice machine work and aftermarket parts
only posties ride 4 stroke hondas
goldfields sheet metal fabrication
98 yzfr1
05 crf 500 race tech goldies
2010 rmz 500af
01 banshee
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

very nice looking bike!.
billet rails?
black